My house is currently not grounded to earth, as in, no copper poles are in place - so it’s basically NOT grounded, or rather a so-called “neutral ground” as the house shares its ground with the feed from the main fuse box outside. Not ideal.
I’ve been thinking… How would a regenerator react and function when plugged into the wall with such a grounding issue? I mean, the grounding hasn’t posed any problems with my audio system yet and my surge-protected power strip does show the “Ground OK” LED on…
Mainly large voltage fluctuations in the house, for example from using the well water pump (it goes whoomp, whoomp), cause temporary light dimming across the house (slight blip, blip). Actually no other appliance does this, but it shows how the (large) voltage doesn’t get regulated properly.
I’m asking out of curiosity, I’m a long way from purchasing a regenerator as of now and when the time comes, the house will have been grounded to earth by then.