RICABLE - SUPREME HDMI MKII Digital Video Cable HDMI 2.0 Bandwidth 29 Gbps and Audio I²S?

Has anyone tried this Italian cable ? It was recently positively mentioned on an Audiogon discussion group.

I do, it replaced AQ Coffee, not even close to Ricable…

That is good news. What is the length you are using ?

I’ve used one for about six months. Great cable for a fair price avoiding dealer and distributor markup. I have both half meter and one meter and I don’t hear any difference.

The shortest

I’ve ordered the .5 meter. Looking forward to receiving it and trying it.

I have one around here somewhere. I didn’t like it as much between my transport and Mk2 as the PS Audio HDMI AC-12

Are you referring to the PS Audio hdmi that is included with the unit(s) ?

NO, I’m referring to the silver conductor cable that they sold when they first introduced the transport and DAC combo back last decade, they had an OCC silver plated one, HDMI AC-10, and an all silver one, HDMI AC-12.

It’s also been later on in its history referred to as the I2S 12 cable. It has been discontinued for some time.

That was before my time with PS Audio. I wonder who manufactured the cables for them.