Running dedicated power lines - need advice

Need advice on my issue guys… electricians laid one metal conduit but I learned just recently that he plan to use the metal conduit as common ground. I was planning to put in 3 dedicated 10 gauge circuit, but there isn’t enough space in the conduit for individual dedicated ground cables.

Couple questions:

first: Is dedicated ground the desire here? or this would increase potential for ground loop.

second: Is it OK to run 12 gauge ground with 10 gauge wires?

What are my options?

1. Assuming dedicated ground is desired. I can do one dedicated circuit 20 amp 10awg circuit with 10 awg ground. The other two 20 amp circuits will be 12 awg with their own 12 awg ground.

2. Run all 3 circuits at 10 awg, with one common 10awg ground

3. Run one dedicated 20 amp 10 awg circuit with 10 awg ground, and use the metal conduit for ground for the other two circuits.

4. two 20 amp 10 awg circuits with 12 awg ground for each of them, the third circuit is 10 awg with the electrical conduit as ground.

Any recommendations? electrician will be back tomorrow to pull the cables.

Thanks! I guess it paid to clarify… dedicated circuit mean different things to different people. Lesson learned for me, hope it will benefit those that will do this in the future.