TRADUCTION AUTO GOOGLE FRANCAIS / ANGLAIS :
I tried everything with the DIrectStream JR to switch from WINDOW to SUNLIGTH: in vain!
- tested 6 USB keys from 8 to 32 GB formatted in FAT 32, in EFAT, and even under MAC OS (on a PC & a MAC).
- cleaned the contacts of the USB keys and DirectStream JR with household alcohol, then insert and extract the key ten times.
- Unplug all cables from the DAC before turning it on with the USB stick inserted in the slot.
- Only two USB sticks out of the six tested light up the flashing blue PSAUDIO logo when the DAC is powered on.
- the flashing lasts for almost a minute, but SUNLIGTH will not charge; WINDOW remains in place.
- I have tried to load all versions of the software from YALE to SNOWMASS: in vain! no version is installed …
- I sent an email to the French PSAUDIO distributor to request the shipment of a functional USB key; no answer for the moment.
The installation of the various software upgrades has always been a very delicate problem to resolve each time (at least with the version intended for DirectStream JR).
Do you have a viable solution? Can PS AUDIO USA send me a working DirectStream JR USB stick?
Thank you all for your help.