System Photos!

Mobile Fidelity’s high quality cloth CD Sleeves…

though i prefer the jewel case for protection

1 Like

Added LED accent lighting yesterday. It really sets the “mood” for some quality late night listening.

Don’t mind the kitty pillows and toys on the floor.

21 Likes

A truly beautiful system! Thank you for using the best cables available!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello all, I read quite a few home/home renovation Articles and ran across two with great looking listening rooms. Thought this would be the best thread to share.

Dwell magazine article specific built audiophile addition:

CNN travel section article about expats renovating a Japanese farmhouse. Interesting article great looking living/listening room:

1 Like

Love the addition…very clean lines.

1 Like

After years of the Modwright SWL 9.0 SE pre in my system, I’ve auditioned a friends BHK pre and it’s won me over.

18 Likes

Willing to wager the BHK tube output plays nice with the Pass Labs’ SS muscle…

Nice kit!

2 Likes

Cellulose from IKEA !

1 Like

Rather than starting a new thread, I thought I would pose a question here. I see many have renovated spaces into listening/entertainment rooms. Anyone in the GTA have a recommendation on a company that does good work? Promise to send system pics after the work is complete.

1 Like

The Greater Toronto Area for those who went WTF ?

4 Likes

Grand Theft Auto?

2 Likes

Big NHL fan here - I knew what he meant!

2 Likes

Added another digital source… My father’s mint, barely used Panasonic SV-3700, purchased to record the 19 rank pipe organ we built in our house. Still operates and sounds like new!

7 Likes

are the speakers different distances to the front wall? Or is it just an optical illusion?

1 Like

Optical illusion.

1 Like

Or as I always say, “optical delusion”.

3 Likes

Need to cut that arm off the sofa. :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s plans in the works on ditching both of those ugly old, bulky couches. They suck… In more ways than one.

I think we now know what was in the suitcase in Pulp Fiction.

1 Like

Ha ha!!! Excellent!