Trade in to upgrade P5 to P10?

I’ve been a very happy owner of a P5 for almost 2 years. My system has grown and I’m seriously considering moving up to a P10.

With PS Audio having offered trade-ups in the past, I’m wondering if this is an option for P5 to P10. My P5 is in mint condition.

Would love to hear from Paul or someone in Sales on this one.

Steve

On the product page for the P10 (and probably most PS Audio products) there is the following statement “Have a trade-in you want to offer? Call us for best pricing.” As such, give them a call!

scirica said I've been a very happy owner of a P5 for almost 2 years. My system has grown and I'm seriously considering moving up to a P10.

With PS Audio having offered trade-ups in the past, I’m wondering if this is an option for P5 to P10. My P5 is in mint condition.

Would love to hear from Paul or someone in Sales on this one.

Steve

Hey Steve, if you’re in the US and work through us directly, there’s no problem trading up. Just give Scott Schreoder a call or email and he’ll take care of you. It’s a good move. I’ll see if I can get him to help.

Thanks Paul. He did get to me via email. Looking at all my options as the trade-in value wasn’t up to my expectations. I’m thinking If I sell my P5 and find a good price on a new or used P10 I’d come out with a little better deal.

I do appreciate how quickly you got back to me on this. I certainly agree that with my expanding equipment rack the P10 is the right move!