Video documentary of the FR30 installation

Love it! How many grammatical errors can you pack in 3 sentences?

1 Like

Apparently I mischaracterized your reaction. I apologize.

Not a problem. No problemo.

I can spell—but urban dics cant!

The new speakers do sound really good even when played back via youtube. It looks a home run to me.

2 Likes

Finally had the chance to watch both videos - really enjoyed both and fun to see the FR30 in the real world. Thank you for taking the time to open your house and also to Paul & Chris for the insight and time to capture.

3 Likes

Watched both videos last night, very nice and informative. In the second installation it was interesting that Paul and Chris were there when they were delivered, good timing. I also noticed the delivery guys appeared to be taking the packing materials, some of them obviously torn, to their truck. Please tell me the white gloves don’t save the packing material! I would be hesitant to buy a used set if there was no original packing material, even if I was picking them up from the seller. Those shiny boxes wouldn’t look too purdy with a bunch 'a scratches and dings …

I was surprised that I could hear changes in the sound as they were moving the speakers and objects around. Maybe YouTube videos have some merit for assessing sound.

1 Like

Sound quality is obviously diminished on YouTube, but I can still hear differences in the sound. So yes, there is some merit to assessing sound on YouTube videos.

1 Like

Blasphemy I say … blasphemy!

3 Likes