We also love cars

The Z06 has grown up a lot in 20 years. Pardon the pic I believe it’s an ERay but there was a Z06 brother to this one with the same red I just couldn’t get a good picture of it.

5 Likes

There was a yellow without the wing and bumpers I still prefer the red.

2 Likes

I like both. But they’re Italian, so they’re all red underneath.

1 Like

I do prefer the yellow over the green one next to it @RonP

1 Like

3 Likes

@RonP this classic Porsche went up to 3.4 million and the reserve was not met! Wow

5 Likes

Yes and no roof or air conditioning!

3 Likes

Who cares about 3mil. Look at the GT500 behind it!

4 Likes

Very nice…and with proper headlights.

I despise the wrap around/modern headlights on a mustang.

Kind of like how the Corvette’s taillights should be round as well.

Curmudgeonly yours.

1 Like

A big reason im a S197 guy

4 Likes

There were a lot of Shelby GT 500’s and 350’s old and new. Lots!! More than I’ve ever seen in 1 place.

And GT500KR

4 Likes

I was told that a 1967 Porsche 912 sold for six figures. Not that long ago you couldn’t give them away. A mystery to me.

1 Like

Damn. I guess i got to go to something like this. It would be amazing. Lot of toys i would lust over. I have been blessed though and have had quite a few fun ones. Its interesting to watch the cars and the values.

1 Like

Wonder if this odd ball I had a while back would of fetched anything…

3 Likes

Thats kinda fun though. Watching someone drop big bucks on a 912 or a Magnum station wagon.lol.

1 Like

These were mine. Now I have 2 EV’s one of which is faster than anything I have ever owned.

2 Likes

We’ve been there last month. Great cars…

Always wanted one. Not sure if I’d fit at 6’2". Great autocross machine.

This was my daily driver in college until I threw a rod at 110 mph racing a Mustang.

5 Likes

Im 6.0. It was tight. Handled like a go kart. I have only had a couple that cornered that well

This is not your parents station wagon!

1 Like