We also love cars

A proper Fiat

2 Likes

1933 Alfa Romeo. Compare that to most brake/suspension of the same era.

Yup. Same company that made your Huracan.

@ Pippin - If you’re looking at a used 911 - I suggest the Targa roof - last made in 2012- with the hatchback ( see my pic above) the car becomes quite practical for hauling stuff- and I imagine even with the hatchback open and tied down for items too large to get inside.

4 Likes

OK?

5MZ0Cj9DYKBnRL3yt9a2K4t55XQh0HXPbSPlQtaXxVs%20(1)

1 Like

The 1939 Auto Union Type D (Silver Arrow) V12 Twin Supercharged race car with a top speed of 205 mph. For more info:

3 Likes

1 Like

Ron, I said the Porsche can;t haul plywood. A couch is not plywood. My opinion still stands.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

You’re a tough cookie, Bruce. And I’ll bet there’s a lot of plywood in that couch.

Buy a 911 and rent a truck by the hour when you need plywood, or better yet have it delivered because after all you can afford a 911!

1 Like

No–it’s not mine. But this is every inch a masterpiece.

1 Like

This kid gets it…

sound system

1 Like

Its so nice to see this Forum branch out a little from only music and into cars.
To me I think that a lot of Audiophiles also have a car fetish on the side.
I know I do and I enjoy both hobbies equally.
This is my baby.
Its a 1966 Ford Mustang GT-350 clone with a 347 stroker motor, 5 speed trans, 9 inch rear end with 4.11 gears.
At 70 mph (4K on the tach) in third gear, I can mat the throttle and it will start spinning the rear tires. until I get off the throttle till the tires hook up.
The engine puts out 465 HP and 440 Ft/Lbs of torque on the Dyno in a 2800 lb car.
The mechanical secondaries start opening at 4K just as the peak torque comes on stream with the Quick Fuel 650 Carb.
Its a fun hoot to drive and it seems that everyone give me thumbs up and or takes pictures of the car.
Just thought you might be interested and and enjoy seeing a classic car.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, very beautiful. Very sanitary and with excellent shut lines. Body guy did an excellent job.
Don’t you just love how 6 lbs /hp feels? I have a 3.8L Boxster (no, it didn’t come that way) that’s around 7 lbs/hp and it’s hilarious to drive.

Hello RonP,

Yeah!!
It is such a nice looking car especially with the Candy-Apple red w/ Wimbledon white stripes.
And the 5 spoke rims really set the whole car off.

The car just blows away the competition in so many ways. It is a fun car to drive especially with the windows down. And when the secondaries open it feels like a neck-snapping rocket and becomes scary-fast real quick.

A couple of more pics and the car i gave up to purchase the

IMG_2600IMG_2563.

3 Likes