We also love cars

I feel rather porky in my 911 c4s at ~9lbs/hp… (sigh)

Now, a friend modified a 2008 gt2 to the tune of 1,400hp and took me for a ride last week.
I was still giggling one hour later!

My car (red) and his car.

1 Like

I get no pleasure out of that kind of power in a street car. I think your C4S is perfectly balanced and in my snowy area is my favorite car----and will likely be my daily driver very soon after retirement.

I agree!
In fact, I declined to drive it, but the topic was lbs/hp and that regard it was the most exhilarating/ridiculous experience I’ve had: 2.2lbs/hp!

The opposite of your friend’s car. And the hood was made to stay open like that—aero and cooling. Atsa nice.

2 Likes

That Mustang takes skill and control… without the the nanny aids, spinning wheels at 70 is … well… pretty deadly. I love your car… I could never afford a great car when I was younger.

Enjoy it… carefully!

Peace
Bruce in Philly

ok Took delivery yesterday

National Ice Cream day tribute…yum yum!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I drove one recently and it was sublime.

Not mine and I surely don’t need another car, but I love Alfa’s and I’ve had a few of them. Actually, I need a Giulia Super, with the Alfaholics GTA wheels, in Verde, please. Unbelievably aerodynamic for a car that looks strikingly like a brick, with a smaller brick on top. Satch Carlson said “every Alfa ever made is a race car”. e vero.

images

I still like Detroit Iron Even though I’ve had most German Luxury makes. This is my current chariot. Jeep SRT. We have a Jeep Wrangler and a Volvo XC90 Hybrid. My sports car days are past.

I had a Grand Cherokee that I loved, except for the hemi under the hood. I had to remember to shut it off during fill-ups because the gas pump couldn’t keep up.
My latest company car is a Dodge Durango that is surprisingly nice. Except it’s so long that I feel like Ralph Kramden when I drive it.

My previous Grand Cherokee was a Hemi with the old 4.5 Speed Transmission. My mileage was dreadful. The SRT has an 8 speed Tranny and the mileage is surprisingly good.

My last five cars were 2 AMG’s (C55 & Brabus E55), an Abarth, a 700 hp CTS-V coupe, and now a C7 convertible.

Lots of fun in very different flavors.

https://plus.google.com/+DonnieLeeMD/posts/JJWmjzaCn6T

Nice. My neighbor has an all black CTS-V. Who would think Cadillac would build something so fun and irresponsible? Looks like: “Mr Vader, your car is ready, sir”

Mine had a 6 speed… I used to hear “Nice Chevy” all the time.

:smile:

Drove one (not this one) today. My most favorite car. The car of my yoot! It was heaven. Small block, best sound ever heaven.

5bb5154b759db_chevrolet_corvette_15373108727dff9f98764daIMG_8263-620x324

1 Like

This would also be „my car“, it’s a puristic beauty and such a classic, driving in so many old Lino Ventura / Alain Delon films. I love it!

Like my sweetheart, she’s just contrarian enough to be interesting.

I’m getting a Porsche overload here, so I thought I’d chime in :wink:

My baby for 10 years now…

1 Like