What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

As much as I’d like to say I’m immune to the tunes I grew up on (not sure WHY I’d like to say that, exactly​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) this was a great way to put the day on the right foot and get me groovin’ with my morning coffee in hand. Hadn’t seen or heard this nostalgia trip show. Maybe wish they’d gotten at bit jazzier with it feel-wise in the middle, but hey :man_shrugging:t3:

Love the Holy Trinity of Stevies: Wonder, Winwood, Ray Vaughn🤘🏼

1 Like

WOW…

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I saw Patricia Barber at the Soiled dove in Denver years ago back when freedom was still legal.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

New on Qobuz, Music is OK, what caught my eye was the molecule, N-Methyltryptamine. Couldn’t figure out why it would be featured or what it had to do with the album. It is a pretty uncommon psychedelic related to DMT (Try that if you have the time) with much less effect and shorter duration. It’s also a metabolite of L-Tryptophan found commonly in human urine. I guess the music is trippy sort of and that might be the connection, if it’s anything to do with the urine stuff not sure I want to know.

A shame this talented musician has to play on a street corner instead of in a club. Hope he’s making bank from his videos on Youtube.

1 Like

Listening to a Qobuz stream via Tommy’s Aurender W20 into Marten CS :+1: :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Okay, now I’ve seen everything . . .

2 Likes