What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

Did a lot of the limousine work for Feyline Productions back in the day, driving musicans to and from concert venues.
I remember the band members in Lynyrd Skynyrd were some of the most down to earth and friendly bunch of rockers I ever met.

Great song.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

mashup

Not even Steve Wonder saw this coming

1 Like

New to me, but feels like an Old Soul.

This song resonates.

“I believe…She won’t take me somewhere I’m not supposed to be
You can’t steal the things that God has given me…”

“A genuine technology disruption in the world of hifi audio”
Analog optical cartridge
A posted comment on this video from DS Audio:
“And we do not need any license fee when other manufacturers develop optical cartridge equalizer we will support them free of charge. Because my dream is to make the optical cartridge as a popular cartridge.”

3 Likes

Two guys that care about quality sound…

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

I saw this morning on CBS Sunday Morning. The show routinely does a nice job.

Dan Rather interviews Geddy. It appears to be from 2-3 years ago as he speaks of Neil in the present tense and no virus precautions.

He seems to be a good human.

This commenter ‘soyounoat’ nailed it:

Geddy Lee has a rare high level of talent, intellect, class, humility, manners, the kind of man who teaches by example how to do things right, even if unintentionally. That is what I get from his words when interviewed. What I get from his music with Rush is impossible to explain. Long Live RUSH ⍟

3 Likes

Just when we think we have it all figured out, someone goes and throws a Big Head in works

I love it when things come along that challenge our previously held deep beliefs about the way things are. For years some archaeologists were ridiculed for suggesting that there were other earlier species of man that existed. Now, faced with a newly discovered giant head, those who ridiculed are being forced to rethink and adjust their understanding of Man’s history.

The more we know the more we realize that we dont know much at all. :thinking:

1 Like