What are you spinning right now?

The Plangent Processes is a great "improver.
"

1 Like

from the 2005 remastered CD…one of my all time favs! Great vocals/guitar playin’ by Gary Shider on this one!

1 Like

Have to check this one out.

1 Like

I’m referring to the Atlantic Recording ‘At the Fillmore East’ from '71. I was looking at the Owsley Foundation download but that release had most of the tracks chopped. I never had the opportunity to listen to the actual release (I was too cheap to buy something that was missing complete songs), so really don’t know what the recording sound quality is like. But now I see you noted this release on this thread and am curious. As for the '71 Atlantic release, well that is an absolute classic.

The Owsley Stanley Foundation recordings are from February 1970. The classic live album At Fillmore East is from more than a year later (March 1971). Which is better? The 1971 album is better recorded. Musically, it is a matter of personal taste.

SACD

folder

1 Like

1 Like

Feeling nostalgic … played a CD
seec

1 Like

This is so good it’s scary. If you are going to grab it, make sure to get the pitch-corrected version (Google is your friend).

1 Like

London-January 1972. Listening to the 2002 remastered CD.

Does anyone remember this one?

3 Likes

I remember them very well indeed. I had the original 1972 album, which was unfortunately destroyed with all my other albums in a cellar flood 15 years ago, I also saw them live at the Reading Festival in 1975. Blowin’ Free was one of my parade numbers on guitar for many years.

1 Like

CD 8

1 Like

“Paul Chambers Quintet,” Blue Note Japan cd (2015)

2 Likes

Absolute pitch, Welsh 15 year old

50%20PM

Fun!

1 Like

Airto (with Hermeto Pascoal) “Natural Feelings”

1 Like

Laïka Fatien “Look at me Now”

The image Lonson posted just above reminded me of this gal.

3 Likes

Well done

2 Likes