What are you spinning right now?

4 Likes

34%20PM

3 Likes

Sun Ra “Crystal Spears” RSD cd release.

4 Likes

just picked up some full range single driver speakers… first time with this type of speaker… wow this album really brings out the sound stage…23%20PM

Escape velocity Now

Jim gordon…

Qobuz 96/24

4 Likes

One of my favorites for sure

Am enjoying listening to it right now. Thanks for posting.

Currently enjoying a piano and vocal duet by Vassilis Tsabrapoulos & Naetaria Karantzi

New to my music collection this morning and very nice indeed - -

1 Like

Qobuz 44.1/24

2 Likes

Hamburg, January 2010

1 Like

Track: 4ware

3 Likes

Miles Davis “Miles in the Sky” Columbia US cd

1 Like

Alexander Goehr: Romanza for Cello and Orchestra, Op. 24
Moray Welsh, cello
The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/David Atherton

Some Fielder albums. :smiley:

2 Likes

As an aside, many classical musician contracts expressly limit the amount of “pops” playing they will be required to do.

Wonderful album with great piano sound and a fabulous test object for Snowmass. Dynamic, nuanced, powerful, rich colored piano art.

1 Like

I love this Starker/Bach recording, it’s absolutely essential, I’d throw every other one I heard so far in the bin against it.

I have the 24/176 hires version mentioned here. I just recently compared it to the Speakers Corner vinyl box and this is probably one of the biggest differences in such comparisons. The vinyl is SO much better mastered or sourced, I hope for all pure digital listeners that there’s another digital version around than this.

Soon an Analogue Productions 45RPM LP box comes and I‘ll dfinitely buy it!

1 Like

Wow. . . Took little Fiona (our miniature dachshund) down to the lake this afternoon, and as we were walking around down near the little dock where Lucy and I said our vows I looked up to the left and saw two eagles sitting each in a separate tree about 70 feet away. In a little spell the smaller eagle took off and flew nearly all the way around the lake and then landed in the same tree as the slightly larger eagle and they both sat there about six feet apart on their own branches. I watched them for a while until Fiona got cold and we went home.

It was inspiring! I love this neighborhood!

Now I’m listening to disc VII, “The Complete Anita O’Day Verve/Clef Sessions”

3 Likes