What are your other favorite audiophile forums?

Frequently visited, mostly useful, interesting and hopefully limited bombast?

WBF What’s Best Forum

Audioshark.org

Audioasylum.com

The only other one I frequent is my other favorite manufacturer’s forum: http://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl

And Steve Hoffman’s for musical reasons; audiophiles seem hated by half of that site’s denizens.

@lonson

Lon, any idea how much the original DNA weighs? I scoured his site and don’t seem to find it

Hmmm. . . that’s a good question. I’ve never been in a room with one. I’d estimate about 35 to 40 pounds.

2 Likes

@RonP - Roon community is very good for asking questions and help. However, the questions I asked were basic 6 months ago… All good interface, no issues… very nice, very helpful, similar to PSA.

Audiophile Style but some threads get too angry.

With a mere few exceptions, I find the PSA forum a peaceful retreat compared to other audio communities.

1 Like

Very friendly helpful site.

Audio Asylums.

1 Like

Audiocircle.com

www.canuckaudiomart.com/ Great place for Canadian enthusiasts to flip their gear but the associated forums are also very busy, friendly, and informative.

I’ll second you on this forum as a peaceful retreat. I give props to @Elk for his hard work on this front. So many of the FB audiophile groups and also the Hoffman forum are just stressful at every level.

2 Likes

audiocircle.com for me. Primarily because it’s a great forum for small manufacturers with limited resources to gain exposure for their products. And because many of the manufacturer threads can be informative in general.