What's better 24K DCC, MFSL Disks or SACD's

I’m into playing DSD 256 files right now. The detail, fullness, and ease of vinyl in a digital format. What more can you ask for. Thanks to the Sunlight update, I’m discovering my music once again with quad rate DSD. CDs don’t approach this level of musicality.

1 Like

LOVE Sinatra!

1 Like

I’ll have all my CDs (and SACDS and DSD) in an equipment which will also be a streamer and no more (not an headphone amp, not a pre-amp).
I’ll also have my LPs but a I told you, a 45LP is 10 minutes per side (and we must add the time for cleaning very well the LP). May be I’d love 78rpm LPs, 5 mn per side.
You might consider that AP is the ultimate sound quality, I don’t as they could be more faithfull.
But I think I agree with you. The terminal point of music is our brain, in 35 years working my piano, I didn’t become a good player but understood how much my brain, my state of mind, had an influence. Being able to concentate on music is the greatest upgrade.

The godfather of one of my twins daughter has recorded two tracks backing Sinatra.

To quote him, he “did the two Franks”

I kind of like that sentiment.

Thanks.

2 Likes