Who's going to the Capital Audio Fest?

Since RMAF bailed out this year, again, I might just head to the free state of Florida and treat myself to a long over due Audio Fest.

Does anyone know if PSA will be exhibiting their new speakers there?

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I plant to attend https://www.capitalaudiofest.com/ in MD.

I thought the CAF was in Rockville Maryland, not Florida?

1 Like

You’re correct, my mistake.

Twinbrook Hilton, Rockville Maryland

​

Just FYI we do have an audio fest here in Florida called The Florida Audio Expo. It’s in Tampa and if not cancelled because of COVID I think it will happen around the February time frame.

1 Like

Good to know, might have to plan a trip there as well.

The Florida show is quite good! I’ve been to the two held so far and found it to be actually in some ways better than either RMAF or AXPONA. Better sounding rooms, well laid out. A much more open atmosphere.

I’m still debating CAF.

I’ll be at CAF! Can’t wait.

I will be there also not working for my friend Russell this year so I can enjoy it all

Will Russ have a room?

Yes I think he will have room and maybe records for sale on main floor

1 Like

This is happening this weekend. I will attend at least on Friday.

2 Likes

I plan to attend on Saturday (possibly Sunday)
I have friends in Fairfax and usually visit for a long wknd and hit CAF for 1 or 2 days

Best,
-JP

2 Likes

I decided not to go. :man_shrugging:

Still ticked by the punt of AXPONA to April 2022. My neck of the woods. Wish I was in the area for CAF. Ah well, at least it and AXPONA isn’t permanently nixed like RMAF. :frowning:

The list of exhibitors looks impressive. Its a pity PS Audio is absent :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Didn’t know RMAF was permanently nixed.
Welcome to the new abnormal.

I’m looking forward to getting a close up look at the Fleetwood Deville speakers and of corse hearing them. They are on my list for “final system” speakers

Best,
-JP

3 Likes

Love the way these speakers look. Hope they sound as good as they look. Heck of a lot of money for these stand mounts.

Most likely be paired with OMA amps which are also very pleasing to the eye as well in their own way

Best,
-JP

1 Like