Axpona delayed again!

I just saw a article posted earlier this month that Axpona is delayed again. The end of October same month as RMAF. I was wondering how many manufacturers would be there now with COVID and Rocky Mountain Audio Fest the same month? I doubt many if any. Axpona

I bought a three day ticket for the 2020 show and have been transferring it each time they change dates (four times now!). Obviously April couldn’t happen, August seemed possible, but they said they got offered (by the show hotel) the last weekend in October. Seemed like a much safer bet for COVID, so they changed dates. But the fall has other shows, RMAF being the big dog in the US. They’re three weeks apart, so sure seems like a poor choice. Still hard to say if there will be international visitors at that time given the “third wave” moving through Europe now (hopefully not here!). Good possibility any show this year will be small, though I did see a “headline” that the Munich show (early September) is full for exhibitors! I’m curious if PS Audio will show at RMAF, AXPONA would seem unlikely. Let’s hope next year is the return to some semblance of normal …