Why multi wave wasn’t design for independent AC outlets adjustments?

I own the P20 and adjusting the multi wave level means every outlet ( bank) has to run at the same level. This seems to not make sense if one component will sound worse and the other better at any given level. It seems the solution would be to have the ability to set one set of outlets at a different multi wave level than the others.

That would mean the P20 would have to have multiple output sections ( amps ) verse the mono design I believe the unit’s are?

2 Likes

$$$$, etc.

1 Like

I’m sure cost would increase, by how much? It doesn’t make sense if one component sounds better and the other worse when using multi wave at higher or lower levels. I still say each set of banks should have the ability to be adjusted independently.

I humbly suggest you’re over thinking this issue. Find some great music and enjoy your system. That’s really what we’re after isn’t it?

2 Likes

If some one wants different multiwave levels for different components the need to purchase multiple regenerates to do that. That is the only solution as that is what would need to be done to make that available.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have wrote it better myself.

2 Likes

Yes, I do sometimes over think about this crazy hobby too much.

Yes, so If you want that. Instead of 1 P20 buy 3 P12’s

1 Like