Wilson Yvette?

That’s the color code on my car!

If the same, it’s a gorgeous pearl white.

1 Like

I recently heard the Wilson Sasha DAW, and was quite impressed. They completely disappeared and projected a huge layered soundstage. Very focused and neutral sounding. Build quality was exquisite.

3 Likes

Day one of waiting: Woke up sad, Yvette’s are not here yet. Wish I hadn’t quit smoking 16 years ago.

2 Likes

I know the feeling :joy:
1 Like

My Wilson Yvettes arrived today in their tawdry looking shipping containers. (the crates look as if they spent a few years outside in the rain)

I opened one and peered inside. The all white Yvette reminds me of the space robot named “Eve” from the movie Wall-E.

Later today they will be moved to my listening room and unpacked and setup. I think I may leave my two REL subs in the places they are already in but powered down at least until I properly locate and listen to the Yvettes. They were opened and used at the dealership for a couple hundred hours so break-in may already be well on its way.
Exciting times for me.

I have the subs plugged into Zone E on my P20 and my Monoblocks plugged into Zone D so If I do use the Subs with the Yvettes I can disable them with a tap. Kuhl. My wife and daughter will appreciate that perhaps.

Without pics, don’t believe it :joy:

1 Like

Congrats, I’m happy to hear they finally arrived. I hope you have help moving them. I had to move mine downstairs in the crates and it wasn’t fun. Storing the crates is also fun!

1 Like

Congratulations! What an exciting weekend you’re in for!

1 Like

Fair enough Mr. B. :slight_smile:

They had to be brought up stairs outside, and then down stairs inside. I am fairly large and strong and I had a friend who could throw me like a rag doll help. It was no fun. Then doing the WASP setup we found they should go where my old speakers were. We will see where the dealer says they should go. The seem to sound okay. I don’t miss the speakers they replace. These were on the floor at the dealership so they have 200 plus hours on them already.

Time to listen to my top 7000 Deathmetal songs.

7 Likes

Here is what it looks like with the cabinet open. I stack a lot of the gear in the place a center channel speaker would go.

5 Likes