Windom firmware

Our local distributor just posted this link, but the firmware doesn’t appear to be live yet (at least not here). But the release video has been filmed!

5 Likes

Your patience is being tested …:grin:

Just. Cant. Wait. :grin:

Ohhh the killing suspense.

Looking forward to this new release :wink:

Thanks Ted

1 Like

After watching the nice video I excitedly clicked on the link to download Windom. Such a bunch of teasers. lol.

What a teaser!
But, I guess it will take a long journey yet for us to have Windom in our DS Sr. or Jr.

Pretty much the mo for these updates, no?

If not I’d love to be a beta tester.

Back in the day we had a term for this kind of behavior…can you guess what it was? Hint…the girls in HS did it all the time…:roll_eyes::laughing:

I can wait as my new DS is still breaking in. After a week (168 hours) it has a ways to go.

Although it is publicly accessible on the website, it is not part of the website navigation - meaning it was not PSA’s intent for it to be seen yet. Somebody (non-PSA) found the “/windom” URL and passed it along. And, it does mention “October” on the page as to when it will release. :wink:

1 Like

Damn! I guess the formatted SD in my card reader will have to wait.

Holy Crap - I saw the digital Yeti again - what are the odds seeing that creature in his natural habitat… the top of a mountain of course…

1 Like

Who would have guessed they wear shorts and sandals?

When I tried to be careful climbing down the uneven ground/rocks I kept sliding or slipping out of my sandals. I just ran down and hoped it would be easy when I stopped. I must have looked like a Yeti running down that rock seemingly out of balance with my arms waving. I had forgotten that I’m now used to air at sea level and it’s thinner up there…

7 Likes

I hope you didn’t mess up your fpga with all that thin air!

4 Likes

@tedsmith - that was a great video, thanks. Now we wait for the Windom drop… the digital yeti lives and good to see in his natural habitat… the top of a mountain… @Paul & you did great… you guys are like celebrities…

3 Likes

Great video, thanks Paul and Ted. Sounds like Windom is going to be MONEY!

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Hiking footwear

IMG_0985

13 Likes

So can we hear any details about what changed or improvements in sound quality ?

This is great news. :slight_smile: