Year of the Rabbit

Happy New Lunar New Year 2023 everybody!!!

Today is Chinese New Year, year of the Rabbit, it will be a very good year especially for @aangen and his bunnies!!

I want to wish everybody good luck, prosper, and able to get all their audio wishes to come true. Mine already came true in the form of the DS MK, whose sound performance exceeded all my expectations!!

10 Likes

Happy New Lunar New Year 2023 to you and your family. I hope your new year is full of everything that brings you joy.

2 Likes

And Happy Year of the Cat for those in Vietnam! (I’m don’t even know why its different from China)

3 Likes

Connie says hi!!

13 Likes

My tiny sweetheart’s best buddy…Puddy after Seinfeld

8 Likes

Here’s a good explanation of what the Year of the Rabbit is all about.
https://www.cnet.com/culture/lunar-new-year-2023-year-of-the-rabbit/

2 Likes

Pretty, reminds me of something my mother would have liked.

2 Likes

[In Vietnam, where Lunar New Year is called Tết, Jan. 22 is actually the start of the Year of the Cat. Participants enjoy special foods like Thịt Kho trứng (braised pork with duck eggs) and decorate yellow apricot blossoms and other plants.](https://In Vietnam, where Lunar New Year is called Tết, Jan. 22 is actually the start of the Year of the Cat. Participants enjoy special foods like Thịt Kho trứng (braised pork with duck eggs) and decorate yellow apricot blossoms and other plants.)

Yes, in Vietnam, it’s Year of the Cat, that’s in their Vietnamese culture. It’s New Year for them also non-the-less.

3 Likes

Swa-weet

1 Like

Run, rabbit, run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
When at last the work is done
Don’t sit down, it’s time to dig another one.

This year is starting to look like a lotta work. I’m already out of breath.

Toolbox149

1 Like

Connie has already destroyed two of my favorite charge cables. Only $30 each but still!

2 Likes

But Al, I thought they only went after the most expensive stuff. The cheap cables don’t taste that good. Cute bunnies!

1 Like