Your Next Upgrade? (Part 1)

Top one for movies, bottom one to feel like Captain Kirk each and every day listening to new toyz.

Bottom one has an adjustable headrest that drops well below my ears. Or up high for those who cares moments.

11 Likes

Al, is the bottom one a Stressless? I have a major Stressless dealer nearby and don’t recall seeing this one when I was there.

1 Like

That bottom one is really nice, love the look of that.

I have the bottom, Jabba the Hutt, version.

Comfy.

5 Likes

It is called Reno. Very comfortable.

1 Like

Bottom one looks like it would give a nice hug. Cozy.

1 Like

Kinda stuck, any thoughts on which would have more of a sound impact overall, a dac upgrade or adding dual subwoofers?

Very nice my friend. Enjoy.

1 Like

They both will have an impact. From my perspective, I would get the speaker configuration you want lined up first (i.e dual subs). Then figure out the electronics at a later time.

2 Likes

Your ears should stay above the backrest for best SQ results.

1 Like

They are both Stressless. The top one is way more comfortable than you might think.

1 Like

I prefer the firmer chair as well. The bottom one is more comfortable at first, but not for a long evening.

1 Like

Eames lounge chair anyone?

6 Likes

Finally got some shelving (thanks to IKEA) for my modest collection.

i

17 Likes

Love mine. I’m sitting in it right now.

1 Like

Subwoofers! The room-speaker interface will likely make a bigger difference than a change in DAC.
Good luck!

1 Like

I adore this chair, I will have a reproduction one day, beautfiul chair.

1 Like

I like the Eames lounge chair. It is my taste (mind you maybe not others). Anything else would be the LeoLux Caruzzo different style but definitely a well thought of design item, which is what I like. The LeoLux is a bit more compact.

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful design.

I like the Eames chair, but I have difficulty getting out of my inexpensive reproduction.