Yeowzer!
Hi Lon,
any news about that?
Oh I have had it in use for some time. It does indeed “scrub” some noise away, and has created a subtle improvement–a bit more “smoothness” in a good way and micro-dynamic contrast.
Vince their repair facility is in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Current upgrade. Not a planned upgrade, but most happy with the sonic improvement in comparison to the XP-12 it nudged out. The most noticeable improvement is in the additional inner detail and soundstage width. It did take a while to settle in. The first few hours had me wondering. After 10 plus days it is simply fine. I can once again focus on the music.
Moved a couple of the Stealth Audio power cords to new locations.
(I swapped locations actually)
Best results with the Dream Digital V10 on the EMM Labs DA/Preamp and the Dream Cloude Grande on the Taiko Extreme music server.
The Dream 2020 power cords are resigned to the Rowland mono amps and the Shunyata Everest power conditioner.
Just incredible resolution and spooky imaging!
That is unreal!!!
My crazy fast speeds are only around 3am.
My upload speed is nowhere close to 800!!!
I also got bet results using the Cloude Grande for the server/streamer and Dream 2020 for amp. While the Dream Digital are feeding the digital stuff like switch/router PSU.
Most service providers severely cap upload speeds. I’m surprised this one does not.
Upload Speed
980 Mbps
Download Speed
790
Dallas, TX
AT&T UVerse Fiber Internet
What internet do you have?
Super! I was beginning to wonder if they really were going out of business. I emailed them and haven’t heard back yet.
They never respond to email. Odd.
That is odd. I believe I may have Anthony Chiarella’s, Gryphon USA representative, business card from our conversation at 2024 Axpona. Assuming I can locate the card I’ll pass along his contact information.
Stealth never responds to emails either, and I have sent three or four emails and none of them were dump questions, I believe ![]()
Try phoning directly. Got Sergui (sp) on the line first try and had a lengthy conversation on speaker bi-wiring.
I’m happy with my Internet speed/strength through UVerse
Everything I listen to or watch is streamed these days.
I do have a bunch of music files in my Taiko Extreme hard drive, but to be honest the higher resolution (up to 192khz) music I stream from Qobuz/Roon sounds best on my system!
My Oppo 105 CD/SACD/BluRay player sits idle these days.





