I may need this.

6 Likes

Can you set it for stun or kill?

Sadly, that would appeal to me.

3 Likes

Yeowzer!

Hi Lon,

any news about that?

Oh I have had it in use for some time. It does indeed “scrub” some noise away, and has created a subtle improvement–a bit more “smoothness” in a good way and micro-dynamic contrast.

3 Likes

Vince their repair facility is in Valparaiso, Indiana.

1 Like

Current upgrade. Not a planned upgrade, but most happy with the sonic improvement in comparison to the XP-12 it nudged out. The most noticeable improvement is in the additional inner detail and soundstage width. It did take a while to settle in. The first few hours had me wondering. After 10 plus days it is simply fine. I can once again focus on the music.

14 Likes

I have Sonic Fiber Optic service. $39.99 a month.

2 Likes

Moved a couple of the Stealth Audio power cords to new locations.
(I swapped locations actually)
Best results with the Dream Digital V10 on the EMM Labs DA/Preamp and the Dream Cloude Grande on the Taiko Extreme music server.
The Dream 2020 power cords are resigned to the Rowland mono amps and the Shunyata Everest power conditioner.
Just incredible resolution and spooky imaging!

6 Likes

That is unreal!!!
My crazy fast speeds are only around 3am.
My upload speed is nowhere close to 800!!!

1 Like

I also got bet results using the Cloude Grande for the server/streamer and Dream 2020 for amp. While the Dream Digital are feeding the digital stuff like switch/router PSU.

2 Likes

Most service providers severely cap upload speeds. I’m surprised this one does not.

1 Like

Upload Speed
980 Mbps

Download Speed

Dallas, TX

AT&T UVerse Fiber Internet

3 Likes

Just checked remotely c/o my eero app.

1 Like

During the day, internet is not THAT quick, but still ok.

1 Like

What internet do you have?

Super! I was beginning to wonder if they really were going out of business. I emailed them and haven’t heard back yet.

They never respond to email. Odd.

That is odd. I believe I may have Anthony Chiarella’s, Gryphon USA representative, business card from our conversation at 2024 Axpona. Assuming I can locate the card I’ll pass along his contact information.

1 Like