A new Community Leader.

You MAY have noticed that we have added a new Community Leader recently.

In fairness we know very little about you Alekz except that you wear wooden shoes, probably have water in your basement and prefer mayonnaise on your fries.

You do appear to have some tech skills and knowledge and I’m guessing you are between 25-30.

Please feel free to introduce yourself and I apologize for not doing this sooner.

Gordon said: You do appear to have some tech skills and knowledge

:-?

congratz to alekz :slight_smile:

Again :slight_smile:

J.P.

Congratulations, Alekz =D>

Congrats. You do a great job already. Keep up the good work.

Steve B-)

Indeed, Alekz, let’s hear the whole story - we know you have tech skills.

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

A fellow Dutchman from what I gather (the wooden shoes and mayonaisse reference)? Welcome!

wingsounds13 said: Again :)
Always :D

Alekz, you are being coy here. Perhaps, preferring to remain a bit of a mystery? Are you a Dutch 007? :-bd

No matter, most of us are a bit of a mystery at any rate. My screen name says it all.

Welcome to the club.

Odd

The most famous Dutch spy was not 007. It was Mata Hari…

the new community leader buys the beer, right?

the new community leader buys the beer, right?

... he does not even drink it ... even if it's free :D

You don’t have to drink it, just buy it. :smiley:

J.P.

The most famous Dutch spy was not 007. It was Mata Hari.....

Hence, my statement " a Dutch 007...". b-(

Odd
You don't have to drink it, just buy it. :D

J.P.

Here's another one that doesn't drink... but sometimes wish he did. There are those days, believe me. Maybe I should use the alternate - Pineapple Express. =))

Odd

My own alcohol consumption is also quite modest. Perhaps two beers, two or three glasses of wine and a couple shots of scotch (single malt) per year. Less than that last year and nothing yet this year…

J.P.

You don't have to drink it, just buy it. :D

J.P.

You have won!!! I was wondering who will be the first to say that! =))

HEYU!!!

are you going OFF TOPIC HERE? =))

We want your life story from the age of first kiss.

As you can see Alekz, this is a somewhat different forum than you may have been used to.

Only the elite are considered and if you do not drink then you may occasionally wish you did.

We are like a train meandering through the mountains on sorbothane wheels and always reach our destination, eventually. Right Paul?