Bridge-2 Beta Team. Please Read

PSA is looking for “A FEW GOOD MEN” [ or gals] to complete the initial BRIDGE-2 Beta team. There are a couple of spots open.

Please forward your complete address and tel number asap BY PM TO ELK with PSA BRIDGE-2 in the subject line.

NOTE: WE CAN NOW DO THE PWD MKI AND MKII [preferably if you already have a Bridge-1]. Just add that your DAC is a PWD on your email.

QUALIFICATIONS

1/ DS or PWD DAC

2/ Have or have used Bridge-1

3/ have time next week to do some testing

4/ Have a reasonable knowledge of networks and connections between computer, NAS and player controllers.

5/ ears and a good sense of humor.

I appreciate your prompt reply.

Note: Elk was away for a couple of days but it now back, hence the above adjustment back to his PM.

I’d add also US only, as next week delivery in EU or other continent would be probably quite challenging (not impossible, I’ve tried that once :) )

It could be done if a proforma invoice is used, but Cristmas and EU Customs are not an ideal mix…

send your info and we will do your best. I will be in EU Monday, If I had known the B2 was ready I could have brought a few with me.

No problem, Gordon.

I am more interested in the Bridge outboard version, so my efforts in this case would be to assist PS Audio rather than my own interest in aquiring it.

Well that in itself is noteworthy and admirable intention.

NOTE: WE CAN NOW DO THE PWD MKI AND MKII preferably if you already have a Bridge-1.

Just add that your DAC is a PWD on your email.

If I already emailed Paul as he mentioned a while ago do I still need to send info to Elk?

tony22 said If I already emailed Paul as he mentioned a while ago do I still need to send info to Elk?
Please do.

ELK is receiving the entire list n coordinating. Be nice to him, it is a lot of work.

Elk when should we expect to hear back from you on getting the beta boards?

cheers

magicknow

I’m away for a few days, and look what you guys go and do… :P

Lonely Raven said I'm away for a few days, and look what you guys go and do...
When the Raven is away ....

To those with the betaversion - I hope for status updates on your findings in this thread.

Paul and his highly competent Merry Band are in process of getting the beta units shipped.

Elk, I PM’d you but I’m not sure the message went through. Can you confirm you got it? Also, as Tony22 mentioned I e-mailed Paul to be put in this list. Was that list not used?

I’m sorry; I cannot determine whether I got it or not. If I did, the information was passed on. Unfortunately, as those of you who have received more than a couple of PMs, the PM system is awkward and best.

I have every reason to believe Paul received his emails.

I will be contacting those on the list in the near future when I get a chance to breathe. In the meantime, if you receive a Bridge II you know you are a beta tester.

would like to participate in Bridge 2

I has direct stream DAC with Bridge and MKII with bridge both wireless and wired setup using NAS

The Beta team has been selected, notified, and their Bridge II’s are on the way.

For the near future, they will not be sharing their observations on the forum. But I am sure Paul will be delighted to provide updates as soon as possible. :)

Notified via PM or direct email?

Yes, exactly. The beta forums will be private. Once we hash through the issues, we’ll go to round two which will be public. No need to air dirty laundry right away. Let us have a chance to fix whatever issues are brought up then we can do a larger, more public sampling and forum. Promise I will work to keep everyone informed.

tony22 said Notified via PM or direct email?
PM