Happy Birthday, aangen!

If he’s not one of your forum favorites, best to check your pulse straightaway.

Best wishes for many more successful trips around the sun, Al! Hope the system is firing at full capacity to celebrate.

3 Likes

I believe it’s his forum birthday not necessarily his 'round the sun b’day.

2 Likes

Well at 83, I suspect a birthday wish or an un-birthday cup of tea would please Al @aangen. Careful lighting your candle :smile:
Chas

2 Likes

So aangen a candle on the cake…any special
treats inbound to celebrate ? :cupcake: :shaved_ice:

Happy PS Audio birthday…

1 Like

Happy Advent of Forum Joining!

2 Likes

Hahaha…it’s a big day for Al. He’s really been looking forward to it this February.

:wink:

1 Like

Happy forum joining anniversary @aangen

2 Likes

Aw shucks fellas! Has it been two years already?
It seems like only yesterday I was completely dumbfounded that someone would chose to spend over $45 on a cable. Now look at me. LOL

Thanks for your kindness!!! I like it here a lot!

14 Likes

Back at you!

1 Like
2 Likes

:musical_score:Wash your Haaaa-aa-ands :musical_note:
:musical_score:Wash your Haaaa-aaa-aands :musical_note:
Wash yo…
Oh CREP
Happy Birthday To You… :musical_note:
(Stoopid Covid) :laughing:

2 Likes

You add light to any subject discussed here. Happy BDay!

1 Like

Gosh! Thank you!!!

yur koowul

2 Likes

Yes, look at you, look at me, said the new member of the over $10k cable club. But guys like you have made it a circuitous yet rewarding journey.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Or happy forum anniversary! I enjoy your contribution to the forums!

2 Likes

Holy smokes, what over 10k cable got you? I am amused that my two over 10k cables are demos and should cost twice as much.

Fremer: for the $13,000 my Generac Generator cost I could have had a nice 1M interconnect.

1 Like

Hey guys. I have been fortunate to spend a lot of time with @aangen. I have found that most of the time he is not a dick. :blush: Happy PS Audio anniversary.

9 Likes

Thought that might be misconstrued. I was referring to the cable lot…over $10k in Shunyata power cables alone. I am not in your rarified air.

1 Like

Hey Al, I didn’t know you have such a large followings. Seems like everyone in the forum is a big fan of yours and your cables. But to me what stands out more is the personality and fun you bring to the forum. Thank you and happy birthday. :cake:

4 Likes