Welcome our new leader

We have a new Forum Leader, Elk.

I am delighted to welcome Elk, a long time Community Leader and contributor to the Forums.

He replaces Gordon, who has held the honored positions for quite some time. I would like to personally thank Gordon, whom many of you have become friends with over the years, as have I. Gordon, who lives in Montreal, will remain active on the Forums as a PS Expert. Gordon has given of himself tirelessly, calling people to help, offering advice from life’s lessons to hi fi and always with a smile and a warmth of spirit and soul. Thank you Gordon, you’re contributions are appreciated and you retain an honored place in our hearts and family.

Ok, Elk, those are big shoes to step into.clapping_gif Elk’s already been doing a great job helping folks and maintaining some small sense of order in the Forums. Please give him your congratulations and support, encouragement and time.inlove_gif

ELK

I think I can speak for Paul, as well as myself, that this forum has become a sort of “home away from home” for our many members. A safe, respectful, and interesting spot to hang with friends from all over the world while not only sharing a hobby but also a bit of our lives as well. It has a little place in our hearts and hopefully has reflected the care we feel for our comrades.

Paul and I could think of no one better suited to help perpetuate our little enclave and we both are happy you have accepted to tackle the role.

Go for it and “we got your back man”. 77_gif

G

Thanks Gordon and yes Elk, we got your back man. Many of us, including me, spend a lot of time here and find it more than a little interesting. It’s fun and we hope to keep it that way.4_gifsmiley-music005_gif

I think both Gordon and Elk have been very helpful and knowledgable!

Congratulations to Elk! Yes you do have big shoes to fill! Many thanks for all your effort Gordon, while I never had any serious issues requiring intervention from the Guru, I really appreciated the help with PWD firmware updates and all the little tidbits you’ve passed on. How Gordon, Paul, Elk, and many others find so much time to monitor the forums and answer I’ll never know. A BIG thank you to all of you!

Congratulations and thanks to both Elk and Gordon. Both of you have displayed broad knowledge and patience with us lesser mortals over a long period of time. Gordon has certainly earned a bit of a rest (but we won’t let you off the hook that easily.) I look forward to continuing our dialogs and explorations.

All the best,

Steve

From my short time here, I’d say Elk is a good fit.

Congrats to Elk and once again thanks to Gordon for his devotion and relentless pursue in moderating and keeping the community members happy! PS Expert I guess is the ultimate promotion, but at the same time makes some releif I would assume. However things are in safe and good hands with Elk that now may look forward to a busy summer with tanned teeth and white skin opposed to Gordon that now can relax and deserve his place on the beach beer_gif clapping_gif

Congratulations, Elk. : Elk_cool Enjoy your “retirement”, Gordon. beer_gif A big, hearty THANK YOU to you both!

Thanks, Gordon, for your leadership and contributions. I hope that you will continue to contribute to this forum, as you have in the past.

Elk, congratulations (?) on assuming the leadership role. It is clear that you have been contributing substantially to this forum for a long time and it is appreciated.

Cheers!

For some reason I couldn’t post from work this morning. Thanks to Gordon for his help these past many years and congrats to Elk! I predict additional great support in his own Elkian way. happy-048_gif

Many thanks to Gordon for all of his time given in support of PS Audio and this forum.

I am sure that Elk will do things his own way… It has certainly been a pleasure following his contributions over the years that I have been here.

J.P.

Well done Gordon and Elk. You are both fantastic leaders of this community, regardless of the official titles you have. I have great respect and admiration for both of you in the roles you have and the tireless work you both do on this forum.

Le Roi est mort. Vive le Roi.

Sorry that I’m late to the party. Been “away” for a bit.

Congrats Elk, your thoughtful input has been a huge boon for the forum. You would be my first choice for Gordon’s successor if I had to make the decision. Supreme Ungulate; now it’s official.

Big thanks to the ol’ Guru. You’ve set the “flav” of this wacky band of castaways since I first dipped my toe in the water. It has been a good run and I have enjoyed the time here at Paul’s place.

stereophilus said Well done Gordon and Elk. You are both fantastic leaders of this community, regardless of the official titles you have. I have great respect and admiration for both of you in the roles you have and the tireless work you both do on this forum.

Le Roi est mort. Vive le Roi.

If it wasn’t for you guys I would still be trying to make the Bridge work. Then get upset and look elsewhere for my audio fix.