Album display through Bridge II

So maybe I’ve completely missed something here (I have searched) but what is the trick to getting album info to display on the DS through the Bridge. I’ve used Roon, & MConnect (Tidal & Minim Server) all to no luck…

Thanks

I don’t know what other tricks are needed, but you at least need an SD card plugged in back of the DS (upside down as usual.)

LOL,… OK, I’ve missed something here,… I thought that info was streamed… based on your comment above, that leads me to believe that all of the album pics, metadata, etc must be loaded onto a SD card and left in the back of the DS?? Did I miss this in the manual? I swear I read that thing cover to cover…

Actually rethinking what you just said,… maybe a blank card is used as the temp storage method for the display as it is streamed/loaded?

Johnny said

Actually rethinking what you just said,… maybe a blank card is used as the temp storage method for the display as it is streamed/loaded?

Yep. and as far as I know only one is stored at a time, but don’t quote me.

Haha,… yep, and just like that I have album pic for what is being played… Thanks for pointing me in the right dir.