Amazon 99% true

I just pre-ordered my hard copy of 99% True!

1 Like

I was able to download it from iBooks. I finished it last night. It’s an entertaining read.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the read.

I had every intention of pre-ordering a signed copy of Paul’s book, until I discovered that shipping to the UK is $50!
That is a serious amount of money just to ship a book, and although I love Paul’s videos and posts (and PS Audio), paying $100 total for a book is a bit too expensive for me.
Such a shame.

It’s only 50 shipped worldwide from ps audio website

Yes it did say that yesterday when I tried to buy it, but the checkout process wouldn’t complete for some reason. I tried again earlier today and you can see from the screengrab it has changed!
Not to worry.

Yikes.

Perhaps send an email to PS Audio service, or to Paul directly, and ask if they can help. This is a lot for shipping media.

Sorry about that! Somehow the wires got crossed. It’s fixed now. Please accept my apologies and hopefully no one paid that much for shipping on top of the already high price for the book. I will personally refund that to them if they did. As a company we’re
just not set up to handle single order small items like books in this way. So the high price reflects what it costs us to have them printed, wrapped, shipped, handled, packaged, invoiced, etc. Sheesh!

So now, it’s free in the US and $15 anywhere outside the US. I am working on getting that reduced as well, but so far haven’t figured it out.

4 Likes

I ordered a hardcover from Amazon. Paul you truly are the best. Thank you for all you do. Its refreshing to know some people still care. You inspire me to be a better person.

1 Like

Thank you so much for that Paul. I’ll be ordering it shortly.

Blush. I try! Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks! And sorry about the confusion.

1 Like

No need to apologise Paul. All good now. Ordered (and paid for!).
My apologies for causing a fuss. I guess I was a little frustrated.
Thank you also for replying to my mail and these posts. I know you are very busy.
I hope you have a great weekend, and thank you once again.

Best wishes.
Paul

No need to apologize; you raised a legitimate issue which is now addressed for everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness …”

It was my birthday the other day and I now have a stack of books. Just starting the first one from my wife with Australia v Afghanistan in the background.

Best if luck with this venture.

This book looks quite fascinating, particularly if you came of age during this period of English modern history.

I just ordered my copy as well.

I had downloaded the book from apple a few days ago. It was enjoyable reading.

I got the digital download a couple days ago but just began reading today and stopped for the night after the boat trip, wow! Only 23 years old at this point.

Paul, you’re lucky to still be around

Kindle edition downloaded. Looking forward to a fascinating read during my July vacation.