Anybody using Isoacoustics GAIA isolation for speakers?

Prices I’ve seen online are $500/$300/$200 for the Gaia I/II/III, per set of four or per speaker.

They are $299 per set of 4. Amazon has them.

Beautiful setup!

drybeveridge730 and nahkliahos

thanks for the clarification.

Crutchfield sells them too with a 60 day return policy. I may do that.

Anyone try these on PBS Imagine T3 speakers?

So this is what I decided to try. I had these SVS iso feet. I put them under my PSB Imagine T3 towers. They fit perfect in the hole. Sorbothane feet. There is a difference. A bit cleaner sound. Little less bass ( I assume because there is less coupling to the floor ). These feet are only $50.00 bucks. So this is good enough for me since I have the PSB’s for sale.

Using the Gaia I for my active ATCs. Sounds great. I’ve been using isoacoustics stands for some time in my small studio setup (KH 120 A on a weak wooden table) and these products are serious engineered acoustic components. As with all changes in the setup you need to decide if you like the change. I recommend giving them a try.

I’ve been delaying trying the GAIA IIIs I purchased at the same time as I got the rest of the system. I wanted to get the room set up to sound the best it could, have all the equipment well and truely run in and be comfortable that I knew the character of the system well before I added these isolation feet. Well, …this week end they will be installed and I’ll let you know how I feel about them in a week or so. Everything seems to point to me being happy about a little improvement.

I purchased my GIIA II’s at the Toronto Audiofest with a show discount.I installed them on my Wilson Audio Sabrina’s.Compared to the included Wilson spikes I heard an immediate and considerable improvement with tighter solid bass with more impact.Also there was better detail and focus with imaging.

2 Likes

I ordered them for my PSB Imagine T3’s. Will report back findings next week.

Just arrived today. Will install asap and report findings.

1 Like

Since I own the same speakers, I can’t wait for your results.

Well, report so far… Fail. Not one of the 4 adapters included in the set work with the Imagine T3’s. The T3 uses a M12 thread. M8 is the largest offered in the kit…

If you order from the company directly, they should supply the correct threads. I went so far, got their recommendation and chickened out in buying them.

Ordered from Crutchfield. They don’t sell the adapters. I may just return them…PIA already. I’m not willing to buy adapters if I need to just to try these out.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/XJN6r3zKgDamFaY3/mail.yahoo.com

Ordered from Crutchfield as they have a 60 day return policy

Music Direct is having a 10% off accessories sale which includes Gaia feet if anyone is interested. Discount code is ACC10.

Waiting on thread adapters from Iso for my speakers