Audiophile stickers make it sound better

Maybe I’m too big a fan.

6 Likes

me, i put apple stickers on Genesis CDs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Impressive when a fan is apparently a very big fan, or has a very fun sense of humor.

2 Likes

I need a Porsche sticker for my VW!

2 Likes

DM me a design, a size and preferred color and address if you like.

1 Like

3 decades ago, more or less, I saw a bumper sticker on a tiny Fiat. It read “When I grow up, I’ll be a Rolls Royce” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Didn’t know Rolls Royce used recycled iron.

I hear other top auto brands use recycled materials too.

1 Like

Back in the '70s, I saw a British Leyland product (I can’t recall if it was a Triumph or MG, or what) that had a bumper sticker that played on the then-popular “I brake for small animals” stickers, and at the same time was a profound truth. It said, “I break for no reason.”

1 Like

To me sounds like, keep distance!

The cars were unreliable; they break for no reason.

One reason was the use of Lucas Industries electronics, including lighting. The unreliability of Lucas electronic earned the manufacturer the nickname Lucas, Prince of Darkness.

1 Like

So True!
I purchased a used 1977 Spitfire 1500 back in 1979. One month later the wiring harness shorted out. It was a total mess. Luckily, I was able to purchase a factory OEM harness and install it with no problem.
In the few years I owned that car, I replaced the brakes, the clutch, the springs, the universals, the tires, the convertible top, the seat covering, the starter, and hand cut and stitched together a fitted, durable floor covering. I swear, it seemed as though every other weekend it was up on the supports being repaired.

It was a “great” little car for highway cruising the many miles back and forth to music gigs at that time. Although, I did find out later on that Spitfires had a well deserved nick-name…
“Spit Nuts & Bolts”.

1 Like