Audirvana volume either Max or none except for static

I have the Stellar Gain Cell DAC running latest Audirvana on a Mac Book Pro getting either Max volume or straight static. There is no trace of music mixed in with the static. No matter if I set the Stellar to DAC enabled or Disabled or if I lower the vol to 25 still MAX vol. Going to send it back only 1 week old just thought I would try and solve the problem but I may have got a lemon.

I doubt it’s the Stellar. Sounds like setup to me. Can you call Jeremy or James at the number on the top left of the screen and they can walk you through to help.

I already talked to the tech support person 2 days ago and he was reluctant to help because he didn’t use Audirvana-Plus. So he is sending me a return shipping label and I’m not sure if I want a refund or a new unit?

What? There has to be some sort of mixup. I am trying to get to the bottom of this. Sorry.

jim said

I already talked to the tech support person 2 days ago and he was reluctant to help because he didn’t use Audirvana-Plus. So he is sending me a return shipping label and I’m not sure if I want a refund or a new unit?

Hi jim,

So sorry to hear that you are having this trouble,

Are you amiable to reaching out to me directly?

You can email me at jeremyb@psaudio.com directly or at service@psaudio.com.

As well my direct line is 720 402-3927

Happy to talk to you and solve this issue.

Thanks,

• Jeremy