I found Bridge rescue file in the download section and have a few questions. Could someone clarify on this? This is really confusing…
Is this for DS Senior or Junior or both?
Is this for Bridge 1 or 2 or both ?
In the instruction below USB drive is really SD card? Couldn’t find usb memory port either in the unit or the card.
In the zip file, I only need to move rescue.ub file to SD card?
1. Get a 2 gig USB drive (must be 2 gig)
2. Format the USB stick FAT-16 (must be FAT-16).
3. Download the file from http://www.psaudio.com/downloads/
4. Unzip to FAT-16 formatted USB drive.
5. Power off DS DAC.
6. Insert USB stick into USB port on the bridge.
7. Power on DS DAC.
8. Wait at least 30 minutes.
9. Remove USB drive
10. Power cycle DS DAC.
11. Bridge should show up.