Can the DS DAC be “reboxed”?

You and Darren may want to consider a review of seats (including bicycle seats) in an upcoming podcast. :grin:

What??? When I work behind my racks, I always sit on my P20. Smooth surface and slightly warm.

May result in inverted buttock polarity, however.

Oh - and remind me not to buy used gear from you again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

TMI.

Again, I say: “TMI”. [Had to overcome the too few characters bugaboo setting on this Forum system.]

Dude–I didn’t say naked! Sheesh

On topic, I would say that PS Audio’s packaging is brilliant. Best I’ve come across.

Okay - now I have to get THAT image out of my head… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You funny

Yeah, sorry to prick into all that with my comment :wink:

But first time I had to put the DS into my car for a transport I was just in the same situation. First I didn’t dare to press so hard that it fits. Then I pressed and doing this on the one side, flipped the whole thing out of the box on the other side. Then I tried to press the one side, holding it down with one flap of the carton while then pressing the other side, which would have caused the carton to burst.

I then flipped the top foil part as in the car this was not too bad.

Later I somehow managed all this when I had to ship it once…but I definitely had the experience you and others described. Anyway this Kind of packaging is the absolutely best for shipping a component as soon as you manage to pack it :wink:

1 Like