Can't restore display name ?

@admin Mine’s screwed up again! Avatar is gone and number of post is wrong. Signature is gone!

Woot

Yeah, I had to go back to pref’s and profile and reset everything.

Also, the ‘topics with unread posts’ counter and option buttons no longer work.

jerryd6 said

Also, the ‘topics with unread posts’ counter and option buttons no longer work.

Yep, that’s a major pain in the neck for me. Fortunately I’m getting deluged with email for all posts so I can read things that way

The unread counter seems to be working for me and I got my last unsolicited post email almost 11 hours ago. Which means it’s time for something else to go wrong I suppose.

Ted Smith said
jerryd6 said Also, the 'topics with unread posts' counter and option buttons no longer work.

Yep, that’s a major pain in the neck for me. Fortunately I’m getting deluged with email for all posts so I can read things that way

It’s now working again for me.

I still occasionally get display name ‘glewis16’, so have to re-login.

Seems to be a crapshoot now, hopefully things stabilize over the next few days.

I am back PDF something I have fixed this a few times , and I lost my avatar too. But now it says my name is in use hahaha. Yea by me man. Help someone .

Al

jerryd6, the same thing just happened to me.

I didn’t Quote your message because the Quote button no longer seems to work for me.

Now this is weird. Some posts are ok and others are wrong name. Something is changing here. Paul there is a software glitch at work. You need to find it or this will never be correct .

al

tony22 said jerryd6, the same thing just happened to me.

I didn’t Quote your message because the Quote button no longer seems to work for me.

Quote seems to work for me at the moment. Hopefully all of this will be behind us in a few days.

The PS/Preferences ‘update’ worked for me as well.

Thanks for that!

JJ

In order to fix mine I had to login as if I forgot my password. Change my password. Then change it back later. Then everything was back to the right names.

Yesterday I was ALEKZ-2 for some time, but today (after another password reset), I’m badr again :D Still no signs of Alekz except the avatar.

testing again to see if I’m fixed… yes, success!surprised

dew1551 said In order to fix mine I had to login as if I forgot my password. Change my password. Then change it back later. Then everything was back to the right names.
This did not work for me grrrrrrrr....

Sorry. Email us directly with all your info and we’ll take care of it for you.