No, I am very happy and impressed with Snowmass. Thank you.
BUT… there is always a big but in the house…
I honestly don’t remember ever making so many changes to my system as I did this year. I purchased
- A PrimaLuna HP integrated (my super-model VTL amps died… good riddance)
- Rolled the power tubes twice (more if you count putting old back in),
- Rolled the driver tubes 3 times (more if you count putting old back in)
- Transparent speaker cable
- DirectStream transport
- Focal Clear headphones
- Swapped interconnects more than a few times (all in my inventory)
- A Noise Harvester
My digital piano:
- New Roland RD2000 (retired my RD600)
- Soldered up a new power supply and installed a three-prong plug for my Adcom amp
- Tried to get my ADS speakers to sound good by pulling out my very old Nikko equalizer (retired both)
- B&W 805S speakers
- Shure mixer
Hell… I am done!!! Done I tellz ya!!! Right now, I can’t tell depth in my soundfield from what’s in my tub.
Can I just sit and listen to some tunes or play some lame-ass tunes on my piano? Can I? Sheeeesh!!!
Bruce in Philly