Change Fatigue? Time to settle down?

7 systems here. I’m done. Kept them all. When I want a different sound, I switch rooms or combos.

Preamps:
Stellar GCD
W4S mPRE
Parasound ZPre3
Sprout 100
Yamaha S801
Onkyo RZ something

Amps:
M700s
D-Sonic
QSC RMX

Integrated:
Sprout
Yamaha
SMSL
Onkyo

Speakers:
SVS Ultra Towers
KEF R300
Dynaudio X18
Elac B6.2
Def Tech Studio Monitors 55/45
KEF Q100
Infinity Primus 360
Technics T100 vintage
Energy Connoseiur
DCM subs
Bunch other satellites.

Sources? No MQA yet or records yet.
DTS Disc collection, SACD, dvd-audio, dvd concerts, red book CDs and streaming of course.

Keeps me pretty engaged if the curiosity to change a sound signature emerges.
Tubes? Class A? When the earth cools down.
Some combos can easily sound like tube and A class.

7316 tubes are certainly a bit more affordable…

I should print your list for my wife. She thinks I 'm out of control…:laughing::

2 Likes

LOL! I just updated my list to include a pair of new Sopra 2’s and a custom linear power supply by Kenneth Lau. That concludes the audio rampage of 2018! 2019 is about enjoying the music. The wife has me on lockdown!

Somebody stop me please! I’m going cable crazy!!

You know we’re all nuts when you look at the Iconclast web site and go $1k for a 1.5m interconnect…that’s not too bad.

1 Like

No, Here’s what I mean about nuts: I just took an unused, $800. power cable, plugged it into a $10,000 power plant and then into a $200. headphone amp. But please don’t tell anybody, especially Janet, ok?

1 Like

1 - I think you overspent on the headphone amp
B - Janet and I are running off together… I just told her the only stereo I have is an old Close 'N Play.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

3 Likes

B i P

1. You’re right. It wasn’t even worth that.
    B. You can’t have her. And she likes my stereo; it keeps me out of the pool halls.
    R i NJ

Ditto for me.

:thinking:

@knecht Be sure to update your list after your next purchase. Ill give it no more than 30 days :laughing: Only because I have lost count of how many times Ive said such.

A couple weeks ago I added a set of Canary Audio Reference Two monoblocks and these very rare Essence Audio Amethyst 10A Reference speakers designed by Dale Pitcher.