Coronavirus - Munich High End Show 2020 canceled

I bought up all the Patagonia Face Masks.

Gonna sit on them until they go 14 times the stock market.

1 Like

Speaking as an old person with lungs once damaged by TB, I am a little more nervous than you. :frowning:

“Hope, not. Do.”

-- Yoda

Keep fighting, man.

I’m going…screw it…It’s my first ever Audio Show.

SARS show Toronto, July, 2003, 500,000 people and the Rock Festival of Festivals. Largest Ticketed event at that time. I lived through it and so did everyone else. H1N1…never got it but I did get a nasty 24 hr. Stomach Flu Bug in 2010. The Shxxter was full cause my Son caught the Bug , then me, and then my Wife. Never got Ebola though.

1 Like

Me too !

Heads up, boomers :neutral_face:

I’m having difficulty understanding what surviving/not getting a prior bug/ pandemic (if it was one) has to do with this situation.

Many of these viruses are the result of the unethical treatment of animals for human consumption.

2 Likes

How to brew flu: Put ducks, people and pigs together
http://old.post-gazette.com/healthscience/20010429chinafluhealth3.asp

Sorry about the TB. It seems to have disappeared during our lifetimes and that is a good thing.
I smoked for 40 years and my wife smoked for 50 so our lungs are not in the best of shape either. That isn’t going to keep either one of us from going places doing the things we would normally do.
I had the “regular” flu in January. It wasn’t a near death experience but knocked me down hard for 3 weeks.

It’s pretty hard to pay for the jet fuel on that trip.

But they are able to keep distance between the passengers.

1 Like

ShT just got real imo…

Take personal responsibility for you and yours, don’t feel let down by your Government when they don’t do enough or send a confused message.

Just saying to wash hands, avoid touching your face and all the other common sense stuff, not suggesting you arm up. :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AXPONA postponed