Customer complaints vs. PS Audio QA targets

In isolation, I would agree. But, there is a pattern of behavior that makes it impossible to judge that post in isolation. It’s just another unsolicited dig from Broderic and that is the problem.

1 Like

Great question. Please yes, plug the M700s into the P3 and leave the switch set to regen. The M700s really like having the regenerated power. Also plug in the source gear. It won’t be too much for the P3.

Thanks. I totally get it. We have a lot of passionate individuals on the forum and I’m the first to admit it’s fun to voice an opinion. I like to jostle @Schroedster a bit by saying my B&Ws beat out his Dynaudios. :smile:

2 Likes

@jamesh Thanks on the P3 info… and you’ve checkmated @Schroedster :wink:

1 Like

Anybody who pulls up a chair to this international roundtable can sense Brodric has some issues, just go back and read his post on a “week of his life” and you may have more empathy… anybody who dodged bullets for a living deserves some slack… I’m making the Lemon Pasta!! :lemon::lemon::lemon:

2 Likes

There is no doubt people’s reaction to this or any other statement will differ. The fact I found it NOT funny and you did, is really immaterial because there is a inherent subjectivity in play here that makes it impossible to deem “good or bad”, “right or wrong.” There is only one person who know’s the intent behind that statement and that is Brodric. The problem is, he and only he will ever know that truth. He can come on and proclaim he posted that reply in the spirit of comedy, but we are still left with judging the truthfulness of that remark. As @speed-racer has indicated, there is a pattern of practice with many of his posts, certainly not all of them (or even the majority), but enough to affect my opinion. It is because of this that I don’t think an interjection by Brodric as to the intent of the off-topic reply would sway way opinion.

In this particular matter, I do find it astounding that you feel I should reserve my expressions of opinion to PM, when I was only responding to what was obviously an off-topic remark and one that was arguably disrespectful to the OP, at the very least.

So, I didn’t initiate the off-topic commentary, but because you found it funny when I didn’t, it is I who should burden the blame for every off-topic remark thereafter in the lemon pasta thread? And even more egregious, I should reserve my opinion to PM only? Am I interpreting you correctly Mr. Starr?

I agree that those who have dodged bullets in their life deserve some slack. However, I too fit into that category but you didn’t know that as I have not posted about it. Being a “member” of that club, I can say that I don’t believe it is should be used as an excuse mechanism for something as insignificant as forum etiquette.

1 Like

Jeff I don’t disagree, what I said was: that anything Brodric seems to say seems to be inflammatory. The reactions to that spread the flame, that goes on and on and eventually lead to an explosion. Liturally speaking. These scenarios then cover what Brodric really tries to say and that has to do with the quality of PS Audio products. Which is why I named the thread customer complaints vs. PS Audio QA targets.

The pushbacks Brodric is facing do cloud the fact that PS Audio has QA issues. I don’t do this to beat up PS Audio, I try to get to the bottom of the reported issues hope that PS Audio does adjust it’s QA system in order to avoid shipping faulty products.

1 Like

Rudolf, please stick to the topic I am referring to in this thread which ONLY pertains to what transpired in the lemon pasta thread. In my responses here I have no comment on anything else Broderic has said outside of that thread. I really don’t care. You called me out based of my responses to Brodric’s off-topic post in the lemon pasta thread, which is fine, but lets narrow back our focus please.

Where in the lemon pasta thread did Brodric make mention of any PS Audio product or specific complaint that any one of us here on the forum can make use of? Do, you still truly believe his very first reply was motivated by nothing other than sharing specific experiences he has had with PS Audio gear or customer service, in the lemon pasta titled thread? I don’t, but if you feel I am misinterpreting things here, lets discuss actual posts within that thread.

Why are you neglecting what my intent is? Like you I looked for fun in the Papas Lemon Pasta thread.

Then I observed 2 forum members throwing oil on the seemingly inflammatory comment about Lemon :lemon: from Brodric and then complain that his responses damage the forum.

Perhaps we agree to disagree.

I prefer to leave it like that, as I do enjoy reading other constructive comments you have and want to be able to enjoy a rational discussion with you and anybody else on this forum.

Have a good night, at least for me it’s time to switch the light off.

Ya know, I was going to ask Paul for his navy bean soup recipe too…but I think I’ll just look one up…:grimacing:

3 Likes

@stonefree1911 Beans can have an even worse effect… Fj_22ed2f_5421434

1 Like

@jamesh I sent you a message, but the message to you does not show up in my records. Did you receive it or is it not possible to send messages to PS Audio employees?

Just sent you a reply. Thanks for double checking.

:joy: Nice!

My point is, and was, one simple somewhat humorous post, could have been ignored.
But all your off topic replies turned the pasta topic into another jousting session with Brodric.
I know that Brodric has posted a lot, but in this case you and a few others are to blame for all the off topic posts.
And whether Brodric was being funny, or baiting you, you’re right, only he knows for sure.
I don’t care, the time you have spent typing those longwinded replies, from my point of view, is a total waste of time and space. Now if you feel like writing a half page telling me that I am wrong, go ahead, I don’t care.
Don’t take it personally, my original post did not single you out. Actually I was a little surprised, maybe I don’t read enough topics, but I had considered you to be mostly a positive guy. Not someone who would waste his time jousting with Brodric.

1 Like

What is Brodric’s responsibility?

Obviously I am responsible for everything. But I’m devolving all responsibility for everything for the next 4 days whilst I fill my hollow sea legs with truth syrup. Have a wheelbarrow ready when I roll down the gangway on Tuesday.

3 Likes

I would imagine no company’s customer service is perfect but PS Audio has to be in the top 10% overall of all audio related companies out there, maybe even top 5%.

Yep. Busy, and well practiced.
Although, some of my more recent emails to them seem to stay at the bottom of the queue for a week or so, until I remind them.

1 Like

I do appreciate your concern for my time, but no time is too much or wasted when it comes to defending myself against false accusations.

Jousting with Brodric is something that is a regular occurrence with a variety of forum members, and my interactions with him have been very limited and select. There are many people on this forum that honestly express their frustrations in this forum and do so respectfully and professionally. Yet none of them attract the same negative attention as Brodric. There is certainly a reason for this. I know, you won’t take the time to read through the last few months of posts he has made, but if you did then you’d realize your assessment here is inaccurate and I mean that with no disrespect.

If you met me in person, you would unequivocally agree that I am a VERY positive person. But, I am not a door mat and won’t be disrespected.