DMP Firmware 1.94

No - I’m a Fanboy proving your point by dissing you ; ). Frankland’s a character who lives for lawsuits.

I realize this may not be how you are usually, and understand your being unhappy with your audio purchase since you bought it for what it turns out it doesn’t do. Personally a lawsuit would never occur to me, except in cases of wrongful death or the like.

Me and Jeff should get going on coffee - THEN you’d hear some cultism! : )

wow…thanks for the warning :yum:

Mmmmm…Beanz…

do you have a Rx for that?:sunglasses::+1:

Can I just vote for offering him a return for refund and that will clear the decks for something else to read or write about here. He obviously feels aggrieved by his ownership experience. Some people - me included - received a DMP that was a shambles and not fit for purpose. Whilst others had better luck. Now things are a lot better for most, but from what I’m reading, as some things get fixed other things get broken. Aside from the wide consensus that it sounds great, the bottom line is it still doesn’t work properly at all things. And if something doesn’t work properly after a reasonable time, a refund seems like a sensible offer.

2 Likes

:joy: Ain’t that the truth!

What beans did you cook up there Mr. Beef?

Maria’s Moka Kadir blend.

Everyone, please stop feeding the troll. IRon’s goal is not to resolve any issue he maybe having with a product, but rather to stir things up.

IRon, if you have a legitimate problem with a PS Audio product please contact customer service and give them an opportunity to resolve your issue.

2 Likes

But…it was just getting interesting! ; )

Interesting in a I cannot look away from the crash story of way. :slight_smile:

I’m going to close the thread for a bit to let things cool off.

2 Likes

I have cleaned up the thread, deleting repetitive posts and the many ad hominem comments.

All sides have fully covered the issue of claimed fraud and unhappiness with the DMP. Please do not post anything on this topic unless you have something truly new to share with the community.

Party on!

4 Likes

I appreciate that you do this, Mr Elk. And also that you keep this forum free of politics.

4 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it.

3 Likes

not what you offered me when my 2nd DS sr. came in with loud humming when turned on…

quoting you guys…“it was my system”…and i should send it back and wait for repairs…
DOA and a “T.S.” attitude.
but the 1st one in the same system was working without any hum…

and you wonder why I am sooooo unimpressed with PSA in total.

P.S. Elk please exercise some self control and stop trolling me (then erasing your trolling after)

No one is trolling you.

When you made multiple inappropriate posts, I and others called you out and asked you to stop. When you responded with posts attacking others I deleted the entire exchanges. They add nothing positive to the thread.

I am sorry you are unhappy with PS Audio’s products/service.

Sorry you are having such a miserable experience…if my system gets a hiccup, I am very unhappy until all is well again.

I trust your are working with/in contact with PS Audio’s Customer Service Department. If they are not responsive and don’t ultimately get things right, I will be very surprised. But, if they don’t, your feedback here regarding their failure would certainly be of interest to the “Club”.

Good luck.

1 Like