Finally....PerfectWave SACD Transport

4 Likes

Maybe PSA can enhance its product pages with a photo gallery (will help the marketing too ) :slight_smile:

Quality pictures of the unit in situ would be a nice addition to the product pages.

2 Likes

@Gepe Is this what you’re looking for?

6 Likes

Never noticed my DAC is losing it’s lettering. Time for a new one.

1 Like

Looks like you are ready for a DSD mkII Ron!

2 Likes

Since your DAC is extremely devalued now, I would be interested in taking it off your hands for the right price. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, that is! Many thanks! I promise to take a photo when I receive mine

2 Likes

Actually, I just realized that that is not worn away. It’s actually custom written in Esperanto, the universal language that nobody understands…

1 Like

Ah, forget it then. That makes it highly collectable and I was looking for a bargain!

6 Likes

Welcome!

Great album!

Great Album yeah, you are off to a great start.

Thank you for letting me in. Received the PWT about 3 weeks ago from local dealer. They brought in first 3 units and I have been lucky enough to get one of the 3. So far, it has run smoothly and I have not experienced any problem at all with the unit.

I havent played so many sacd’s and cd’s in the last 10 years than i have in the last 3 weeks. Not just sacd’s, redbook cd’s have never sounded better.

6 Likes

What a beauty! :heart_eyes:

great cd. and decent player n dac too! lol

1 Like

i too have found myself playing at louder settings since getting the new transport. i always write the volume setting on the back of the cd case with a felt marker, and i am now playing about 10-15% louder. for example, if i had written down 40, i am now playing at 45 or so. I thought maybe the output of the transport was lower but that is not it. i just can really crank her up for Zep and Cream and music that should be played loud, without finding myself cringing at the volume.

2 Likes

I sure hope the wifi is disabled until you actually need to use it. Otherwise that is one heck of a noise source inside a component that they are doing so much to eliminate noise in.

There is a menu item to enable or disable Wi-Fi.

3 Likes