Flagged Posts

Hi, Scott

I know no more about the matter than any other forum member.

As the thread was removed it appears PS Audio would prefer, at least at this stage, to learn more and to address the matter privately.

It is their call, not mine or of any other member, and we need to respect this decision.

We otherwise have more than enough to discuss and to speculate about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noted.

Cheers,

Scott

1 Like

And thank you for the respectful, constructive query and suggestions. Kudos.

2 Likes

Just trying to do my part to keep the tone that Paul has set, and which draws me to this oasis in the desert that is often the “inter webs…”

Thanks for the note.

SEE

2 Likes

I have closed this thread as the subsequent posts continued to discuss the matter. Please let PS Audio address the issue as they feel appropriate.

Thank you

Yes, we are. I was wrong. Dirk clearly has a problem with his bottom plates on the BHKs. It’s the first we’ve ever seen of such corrosion. We had communicated earlier in the year with Dirk over some bottom plate problems that looked to be the start of zinc plating bleed out which causes discoloration but not what he is showing here.

We are working directly with him and will let folks know what we find once we get the serial numbers and dealer sources from him. That’s how we can then pull up the records to see when they were manufactured and if there were any batch problems at the time.

8 Likes

I said the “gouged” word in a post in relation to distributor pricing and it got puffed. Some must choose words carefully, different rules for others.

Whirlyman—Beyond this forum and out to life overall, why not make one’s point without arrogance and hostility? Not reaching for a coloring book here, but it gets wearing after a while and the point, no matter how meaningful loses it’s meaning–it’s value–ya know?

6 Likes

If I made an error of fact, please enlighten me so I can make the appropriate correction.

really? fact?

Yeah, my comment about distributor price gouging recently was puffed into the never-never.

Yeah, my Luxman comment got puffed into the never-never, but @mark-d didn’t get puffed for mentioning Luxman in the first place. All I did was a screenshot of part of the link he posted, and that obviously upset somebody.

Why flag your post…makes no sense to me.

1 Like

It’s just a tribal reaction from somebody in the tribe on the opposite side of the hill in the jungle. They used to use spears and arrows to sort those issues out, now they have the power of puff the magic dragon.

Everyone has always had the ability to flag posts they felt were inappropriate. It has become more popular after my recent thread explaining how they work. Brodric has flagged posts as well.

Typically posts containing snide comments, digs, passive aggressive insults, hostility, taunting, etc. get flagged. A couple of hours ago RonP commented on such things.

It is pretty easy for everyone to get along if all make an effort to do so.

2 Likes

That’s right…the existence of that particular feature was revealed to all here only very recently. Prior to that it was known by only a few. It has become a new tool of the tribes.

And a tool you have used as well.

The flag feature has always been there at the bottom of every post. It is not new and never hidden.

And see my post above.

Let’s please now move on and stick to the topic at hand. If you have any question regarding how flagging works, please PM me.

It’s newly known to many people, as evidenced by its rapid popularity since its existence was recently revealed. And it is hidden unless you know where to find it (under the 3 dots).

Hmmm, maybe not hidden, but definitely obscured (by clouds?).

1 Like

:grin: I like calling the dots “clouds.”

It may be a difference in experience, but I am accustomed to this symbol, as well as the hamburger menu, to denote more options. Being a curious animal, I always take a look when I see a menu, however denoted.

In any event, everyone following along is now aware there are tools and options at their disposal.

1 Like