Failing to get notification of post,s

It seems many times I fail to receive new post ,s to discussions I have marked to do so. Is this normal , they seem to come in waves

As if a few first to pile up so to speak.

Al

There must be a sufficient number of posts in the cart before PS Audio harnesses up the ox to pull the cart to the electronic post office.

Oh I knew something was going on. And thanks for the reply. You are a really busy dude these days.

Thanks

Al

I was not even aware this forum has a notification feature. :">

Hm… neither was I…

The notifications are under your username/e-mail on the blue bar under the “Community” heading. On my screen it’s the fourth item from the left. Tap the username/e-mail and it takes you to the options. “E-mail Notifications” is one of the options. You can select which Categories you want to be notified via e-mail of new posts. Really now, you Community Leaders should have known! (To avoid misunderstanding, that is sarcastic humor…). Now, my experience has been mixed on receiving the notifications. A recent example is Elk and Birddogthecat were having an exchange on computer sound cards. I got notified of all of Birddogthecat’s posts, but none of Elk’s, weird. The only thing I can think of there is a setting to not be included in the e-mail notifications. I know there is a setting to not show up on the “Who’s On Line”, perhaps it also prevents notifications? I don’t see Elk or Alekz as on-line, but I do get notifications from Alekz, so that may not be right. Not a big deal to me.

I think email notifications are like the bridge they work sometimes

And better for every one else except you.

Al

pmotz said: Really now, you Community Leaders should have known!

:"> :D

pmotz said: I got notified of all of Birddogthecat's posts, but none of Elk's, weird.

The notification feature has better taste than I would have guessed.

Lmao.

Elk said: The notification feature has better taste than I would have guessed.

Let's test who's in favor.

@pmotz anything about my posts? Gordon's? Wingsounds'? Paul's? =))

Alekz, I get lots of notifications of your posts, a few from Gordon (I don’t get notified of all categories and Gordon favors the more obtuse categories that I don’t follow), and plenty from Wingsounds and Paul.

pmotz said: Alekz, I get lots of notifications of your posts

Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry Elk but the notification feature’s taste is not as good asnyou thought. :smiley:

J.P.

@pmotz, you did not get the notification for the last JP’s post in this thread, did you? :smiley:

Alekz, no I didn’t, but I’m not subscribed to that category.

:stuck_out_tongue:

J.P.