Giant Emoji

Wow, it’s great to see progress being made. THANK YOU! I just logged in and found that the ‘topics with unread posts’ button appears to be functioning correctly again! :slight_smile:

Three cheers for your new IT person! happy-132_gif
Here’s to the extermination of bugs. May they all be gone soon!

Yes, a number of fixes - very nice. :slight_smile:

Yes, she did a good job. Thanks for the patience!

FYI - format’s a bit of a mess on iPad mini! Haven’t checked on any other device.

P.S. - Looks good on. My iPhone 5S

Format is messed up on my iPad. Worse news is I didn’t have any of the issues others were having, now this …frown

pmotz said Format is messed up on my iPad. Worse news is I didn't have any of the issues others were having, now this ....
Mine too

My iPad also messed up.

Please describe specifically what the iPad formatting issues are. While you all use the term “mess,” this is pretty vague. :slight_smile:

On mine the page is spread across the screen so there are only 1/4 in white margins. Text is there but no lines except the reply box ok.

rogerdn said On mine the page is spread across the screen so there are only 1/4 in white margins.
I obviously do not understand what you mean, as this sounds like a good thing - small margins with lots of content.

Damn iThingees.

Sorrydont know a better way to describe it, screen shots don’t copy and no idea what the iPad path would be to insert image.

Maybe someone can take a picture and post it. I don’t currently have an i-anything, so I can’t help with clarifying the issue.

Ok I found an old screen shot so I can better recall what’s wrong, the 1/4 outside margins are ok but there are no horizontal or vertical lines dividing the main message box from the left side with the posters info. This info box normally has a colored background but now it’s all the same color as the whole information part of the screen.

In the past (several months ago?) I had problems browsing this forum on my iPad. Recently it’s been OK, until yesterday. This is what I get on an iPad Air with the most recent OS upgrades.

iPad screenshot

OK, I took a screenshot on my iPad and emailed it to myself on Windows. Cannot seem to get the image attached properly. Dragging it into the message body doesn’t work. The toolbar button to insert an image gives the result shown above; just a little label. If someone tells me how to attach it, I will. Does it have to be a jpg? Right now it’s a PNG.

Yes that’s one suggestion I would make for iPads, provide a choice of screenshots,ect for insertion. The Roon site works great.

Just to clarify: I have read that people have trouble inserting attachments from iPads. That’s why I emailed it from the iPad to my Windows box but still go no. I tried changing it to a jpg but that did not help.

I finally read the Help item (the last resort for real men who don’t read manuals). It seems that the image can only be inserted via the toolbar button if it’s already on the internet, which my screen shot isn’t. Then it says:

If you want to upload your own images or other media and your forum administrator has granted you permission to do so, then use the Attachments button beneath the editor window instead.
I cannot locate an attachments button; I take it it should be at the same level with the Smileys button and so forth.
rogerdn said . . . , the 1/4 outside margins are ok but there are no horizontal or vertical lines dividing the main message box from the left side with the posters info. This info box normally has a colored background but now it's all the same color as the whole information part of the screen.
I understand. This was an interim issue with laptop/desktop access.

Do iThings have a cache you can clear?

I just cleared the history and cookies from Safari and then completely restarted the iPad. Safari still shows the same behavior. Another browser, PerfectBrowser, does the same as Safari so it seems to be a generic iOS issue. It’s pretty un-usable at this point. This is under iOS 9.2.

Ditto for me and have 9.2