Happy Holidays!

Whatever holiday you are celebrating or about to, or even if you are just experiencing the secular holiday spirit, please have a safe and enjoyable one!

This is a special group of forums and members–one with helpful goodwill and a shared spirit of the art of music and equipment design and performance. I’m proud to be among all of you daily.

18 Likes

You’re a good lad, my friend. Merry Christmas or Happy Festivus or whatever you celebrate, Lon.
I rarely miss a day. Covid not withstanding, this has been an extremely difficult year for me and this forum adds to the quality of daily life. We have a great family here. And thank you all for putting up with my ridiculous sense of humor!

11 Likes

This is the best forum I’ve experienced (not just audio related). I gave up Facebook ages ago and this has become my replacement. Very glad to have found so many like-minded and considerate folks. I’ve learned a lot and hope I’ve shared in equal measure. I’m here just about every weekday and some weekend days mostly on the “What are you spinning now” threads as it’s all about the music for me (and gear too!).

Hope you all have a very relaxing and joyous break from the “grind”. Look forward to another fun year here.

Stay safe,
Kurt

7 Likes

Here here to all of you, thank you for everything you teach a novice like me, I get so much from you all.

Wishing you all health and happiness and a very Happy Holidays.

Here’s to 2021 bringing back some semblance of normality to the world, we all deserve it!

5 Likes

Back Atcha Lonson! Great thread. Happy Holidays to everyone here! I refer to this forum as “My Happy Place On The Internet”. Truly an oasis in the desert.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays All. As others have stated, I really enjoy learning and interacting with all on this forum; a safe place to enjoy and discuss audio.

7 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone. Thanks lonson !

6 Likes

Thanks to the HIFI people, PS audio team, Paul McGowan. Thanks to ELK. We wish you all good holidays.

More Love from Denmark

7 Likes

The best to all this Holiday Season and wishing each and everyone of you a safe and healthy 2021.

A special 2021 to the PSA crew, and ELK for providing this Forum, its Special.

12 Likes

Happy Holidays to all. It gives us all some time to reflect and slow the pace down just a little.
Hopefully everyone can keep the virus at bay and still enjoy your limited exposure holiday!

8 Likes

To all our PS Audio family:
May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.

9 Likes

The forum has been a helpful and happy oasis in a year that has stretched
our humanity to its limits. Thank you all for your steadfast interest, incite,
and humor. It’s nice to know there are a compassionate group of good
Bozos on this bus, and Elk is able to keep us on the road. Happy Holidays!

8 Likes

Amen to that. Thank you all, and Elk in particular, for helping us through this sh*t storm of a year.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas

7 Likes

Thank you for your support all these years @tmcqueen

Merry Christmas All - May all the dads find a 10mm socket in your stocking.

6 Likes

You don’t happen to know a guy named Bart Hartman form Zanesville do you?

I don’t, no.

I should have directed it to @senna1a. I saw the Zanesville sticker on the toolbox in the picture. I know Zanesville isn’t a small town but you never know who might know whom.

1 Like

Cool. I have been to Zanesville more than twice and know someone that moved there years and years ago and haven’t seen since. But she’s not a Bart. :wink:

1 Like

No; I’ve not been there in a while; the decals are from AMA racing from the late 70’s-early 80’s.

The tool boxes have held up well over the years.

1 Like