Hello everybody!!!!!!New P10 owner from Argentina!!!!

Hello guys!!

Glad to be here.Two days ago, worried by the awfull quality of the electricity here in Argentina (a lot of voltaje drops!!!) i buy a P10 powerplant.I find a REALLY good deal for a only 3 days, 5 hours a day, used P10.Is really like new and the Monday morning shows up here tahnk god.

I plan to connect all my front end to the P10 only, not my Pass Labs X600 monoblock’s amps.

My front end is:

-PASS LABS XP-20 preamp

-ESOTERIC K-03X SACD player

-ESOTERIC G-02 Master Clock Generator

-OPPO BDP-105D bluray player

My question is, what outlet is the best to connect each component?The Zone A, B and C are normal and the D and E are High Current.

I know that the 5 zones are identical but the High Current zones are better to connect the preamp or the SACD player?

Mr. McGowan, what would you do if you has this front end?

Thank you very much and exited to be a part of the PS AUDIO family

Best Regards from Argentina

Pablo

Welcome!

Welcome too! Glad you’re joining the PS family.

The truth is it doesn’t matter. The only difference between the HC outlets and the others is a slow start mechanism. This means when you first turn on the HC zone, it goes through a small resistor to make the turn on easier in the case of a very big power amplifier. After about 1 second, the resistor is removed and no longer in circuit.

I would simply use whatever plug banks we convenient for you.

Have fun and let us know what you think as soon as it’s broken in.

Thank you very much for your fast reply Elk and Mr. McGowan, i post my impressions once the 300 hours of the break in process ends.I am really excited for the results 4_gif

Cheers

Pablo

Hey we have quite a fanbase in Argie, don’t we. Hola Pablo and felicitationes on the power plant!

Definitely interested in the changes you will tell us about in your system once it’s surpassed the 300 hour mark.

Saludos

Fernando

Hola Fernando!que par de representantes tiene Argentina en los foros 24_gif.

Hago el break in y posteo los resultados, mañana a primera hora DHL me trae el P10.

Cuando andes por Bahia Blanca te espero por casa!

Un abrazo

Pablo

Paul McGowan said Welcome too! Glad you're joining the PS family.

The truth is it doesn’t matter. The only difference between the HC outlets and the others is a slow start mechanism. This means when you first turn on the HC zone, it goes through a small resistor to make the turn on easier in the case of a very big power amplifier. After about 1 second, the resistor is removed and no longer in circuit.

I would simply use whatever plug banks we convenient for you.

Have fun and let us know what you think as soon as it’s broken in.

Mr. McGowan,

Is possible to leave on 24/7 my P10?It affects the unit in a bad way or is better?

Thank you so much

Pablo

Better to leave it on and powering. They are designed for 24/7 operation. The only exceptions are if you think there’s the danger of your home being struck by lightning (which is quite rare).

You can leave the P10 on all the time if you would like.

Thank you guys!

My P10 rocks!

1 Like

Yes it does. The only thing I ever turn off is its display.

1 Like