Here we go....a Vibratron

1 Like

sounded like subs were added with the voodootron.

1 Like

well, video says…“Unbelievable Audio Upgrade!”

1 Like

It seems to me that this is a tried and true “vibratron”.

4 Likes

This brought back the memory of SR black tower that supposes work magic too; except it did nothing in Al’s system. I wonder if this thing will work better in his room. :laughing:

All we’re missing is Woody.

6 Likes

Another thing unbelievable is the price.

2 Likes

“Another thing unbelievable is the price.” Well, I’m not making any comments about its efficacy, but if you read the description about how difficult those are to cast, temper, and finish you’ll understand the cost. The loss factor of castings that don’t make the cut is very high. I think I read that only one of five castings make the grade and then there are more losses with every step after that. Those are artisanal products that require a large time investment to make.

If you see it in person it is not at all impressive.

3 Likes

Not to mention if this thing shows up in my listening room, my wife probably will use it on me.

4 Likes

is this for mind melting?

ultra-high frequency waves resonating with brain matter

1 Like

Here’s its cousin…

1 Like

The high loss factor after casting and heat tempering isn’t because of appearance, it’s supposedly because of not meeting certain resonance requirements.

Does it need a fuse?

1 Like

It appears to be silver, so that’s covered.

Hopefully it’s a hollow one. The solid silver ones don’t ring true.

1 Like

Ths appears to, might be, a version of the Tesla Egg:

1 Like

money spent to produce big bass and eliminate resonances…only to spend more to counteract with traps and resonators

1 Like