Humor

Some green coffee beans for ya Ron. The description is for the roast levels City and Full City. JSYK.

2 Likes

3 Likes

What are the odds - I dated a gal in 2015, she was a blend of Canadian with 10% Spain, Italian and Greek, from a warm harvested family. She was raised in Tin Town, in an oak home where she had ripened to an age of 522 months. I found her very expressive, aromatic and open, mature and hedonistic but without excess. She had a soft and approachable profile; she was all of sublime but with a grip of a fine-grained chalky temper. She was gentle, but she had clout.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Saw this today in a fenced in parking lot full of Porsches on the West Side Highway
…Really spectacular set of wheels.

"…The car to be seen in - when first impressions matter … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@RonP,

It has the soft and approachable profile of the Alavesa wines but with the grip of the fine-grained, chalky tannins. It’s gentle but has clout.”
What?

Speak Softly but Carry a Big Stick, with wine the “Morning After Syndrome”image

3 Likes

8 Likes

the Impound Lot?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

“Warning Alarm”

mail

10 Likes

9 Likes

Whatsername

7 Likes

4 Likes

I remember when my stomach used to be an internal organ. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Deeep thoughts by pikpen # 73.
• Earworms. There are those days, where after three hours straight, you angrily ask yourself just WHY in the F the Rubby Ducky Song has been stuck on repeat between your ears. Or some TV commercial jingle from 1977. Or one of the Lolly Lolly Schoolhouse Rock songs. Or a silly childhood playground ditty. Or a Christmas song – and it’s AUGUST! It’s NEVER a good song and almost always a tune you CAN’T STAND! How DOES this crep get aurally implanted in your cranium? How do I make it GO AWAY? This is why there MUST be music on in the background at all times. ‘Rubber Ducky’ noise cancelling and ‘My Bologna Has A First Name’ prevention. Quite often if you backtrack through the day’s events you can deduce WHY that stupid earworm has infected you. You’re driving to work and the guy who speed past you gets pulled over – “AhHA! Karma you sunnuva…!” Aaand then Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon fades into play mode. Or you overhear something spoken in a Scottish accent and suddenly that invisible singer in your head starts proclaiming “But I will walk 500 miles and I will walk 500 more…” Or you got autocorrected “What the DUCK Bert??” And that’s how it all starts. “Rubber ducky, you’re the one…”
My sincere apologies for my causing you to hear the Rubber Ducky song in your head right now and for the next four hours. “I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner…” Sorry. Like, Canada sorry.

4 Likes

“No girl will choose six pack over six cars… So stop going to the gym and go work” …!
-Robert Mugabe

3 Likes