Humor

6 Likes

5 Likes

Wait, what?! Jazz? What happened to Rock ‘n’ Roll Hootchie-koo?

1 Like

I Hoped I’d Die…but I Got Old🤘🏼

2 Likes

Canned pondering collection – Flowmarket (theflowmarket.com)

Check the other collections from the website menu at the top left :point_up_2:t2:, I need two “No Worries” and one “Happiness from Within” please! LOL

3 Likes

7 Likes

Too physical, too explicit! Sounds like ketchup for the mad and angry! Had it been a romantic one, they would have called it the “Casanova Ketchup” or “Aphrodisiacal Ketchup”.

The above noted store deals with intangibles with a positive aim!

I can picture Roy Kent doing commercials for that ketchup.

2 Likes

Think it’s straight to the point. Only thing is 250 ml? I remember back in the 1960s when the arrival of the metric system in the US was supposed to be imminent and the resulting retooling that would be necessary. What the heck is 250 ml?

250 milliliters = 8.4535 fl.oz. (US) = 8.79877 fl.oz. (UK)
At least there are decimal points, so we are doing things out of 10, a metric flavour, LOL

2 Likes

“What the heck is 250 ml?”

Me thinks you are being too literal Mr. Serhan. This is a thread titled “Humor” after all.

:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. I can see now how smoothly and evenly the English and Metric Systems mesh. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:+1:

Wait…what…? There are two different oz. standards!

Oh boy.

(All kidding aside, I did not know that.)

And another thing. What’s with this using commas instead of decimal points? Am I not confused enough?

(NB: Some countries use a comma (,) instead of a decimal to indicate that separation . In addition, while the U.S. and a number of other countries use a comma to separate thousands, some countries use a decimal point for this purpose.)

1 Like

Yes, comma is used in some countries as the decimal point. Learning other languages, and other standards is fun, but could expose one to fatal mistakes. A metric ton is different from a US ton, and the latter is different from UK ton!

Alright, I have to get ready for the day. Thank you for humoring (humouring) me. :wink:

2 Likes

You have a good one Joe!

1 Like